Keeps getting better!

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
Hello! I just wanted to drop by and say how much I've enjoyed the last couple of episodes. I've played every episode to-date and although I enjoyed the 1st series I wasn't too sure about buying the 2nd. I did anyway and it started well, but oh how the standard has risen. The zombie one was brilliant, hilarious and great puzzles - as a "european" maybe I appreciated the vampire more than most. Now the boscow episode had me chuckling all the way though and the time travelling to solve puzzles was genius. Hats off to you guys, you're finishing in style. Really looking forward to the finale.

Comments

• edited April 2008
    If you liked it so much then go to the thread for gift donating!
  • edited April 2008
    Wow. That's rude. If they wanna spend their money thanking Telltale they can, but don't advertise. That's not right.
  • edited April 2008
    Specially since it is his first post.
  • edited April 2008
    yeah.. dont be hording up the newcomers for cash, i have a hard time recalling back to the Pleistocene epoch when i was new around here, but i would imagine that everyone was nice to me... either that or i just snuck in, and no one noticed me

(actually to this day, i dont think anyone has noticed me yet... im like a ninja, i drop in... say something odd, then vanish in a puff of smoke and leave everyone confused :rolleyes: )
  • edited April 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    yeah.. dont be hording up the newcomers for cash, i have a hard time recalling back to the Pleistocene epoch when i was new around here, but i would imagine that everyone was nice to me... either that or i just snuck in, and no one noticed me

(actually to this day, i dont think anyone has noticed me yet... im like a ninja, i drop in... say something odd, then vanish in a puff of smoke and leave everyone confused :rolleyes: )

When I see your name I think of the animated Droids tv show. :p
  • edited April 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »

Did someobody say something? *koff koff* Why's it so smoky in here all the sudden? *koff koff* :confused:
  • edited April 2008
    noone noticed me. I just talk alot and pretend I have been here long
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    jaden551 wrote: »
    noone noticed me. I just talk alot and pretend I have been here long

Um, yeah. We've noticed. :p

Hey, lynchem, welcome the the forum! I'm glad you're enjoying Season Two. :D

I just finished playing through 205 (again) so I could finish up the walkthrough. You guys are in for such a treat. And I'm not just saying that.
  • edited April 2008
    I hope 205 will be the longest episode.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Everyone plays episodes at different speeds, but I'm fairly confident that this is the longest one to date by a fair margin.
  • edited April 2008
    If you liked it so much then go to the thread for gift donating!

You really need a life, don't you?
  • edited April 2008
    flipperthepriest hasn't even donated himself so I'm not sure why he's telling new members to..
  • edited April 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    I just finished playing through 205 (again) so I could finish up the walkthrough. You guys are in for such a treat. And I'm not just saying that.

Glad to hear 205 is going to be great! Sad part is that we'll have to wait until Fall for 301! Why does Telltale torment us?
  • edited April 2008
    they enjoy it.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Sad part is that we'll have to wait until Fall for 301! Why does Telltale torment us?

Because we're working on two other (awesome) series at the same time... ;)
  • edited April 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Because we're working on two other (awesome) series at the same time... ;)

*flips out* Stop it, Emily! :p
  • edited April 2008
    *flips out* Stop it, Emily! :p

Did you hear about these sweet new games we're working on?

(Hey, you only told Emily to stop ;))
  • langleylangley Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Did you know that I'm working on a sweet new game?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    I, too, am working on one.

One sweet new game.
  • edited April 2008
    I wish Telltale were working on a new game.

Oh, you are!
    What's it called?
  • edited April 2008
    Hmm, maybe it is the next in the Grim Fandango series....or it's a remake of the Monkey Island Series!
  • edited April 2008
    well.. think about it, right now we have no idea what the new franchises are, so we dont have as much of a hankering to see them as we probably will when we know what they are

so in this case... i am glad that they are taking their time in telling us what they are working on (and the teasing is not getting to me much either, although... most of them do need a good slap on the face to get over themselves already)
  • edited April 2008
    I hope the new game is sweet! freaking sweet?
  • edited April 2008
    The game I'm working on is going to be swear.
  • edited April 2008
    I was working on a new game, but then I remembered that I don't make games.

It was so sweet, you guys. Too bad you'll never play it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.