Season 2 full Disc set?

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
When will the complete season 2 disc set be released? How long did it take for the full season 1 disc set to be released after the final episode (episode 6)?

Comments

• edited April 2008
    roughly a half year...if i'm not mistaken..
  • edited April 2008
    Episode 6 was out in April right? Didn't the disc ship in July or August?
  • edited April 2008
    ...but at least it felt like a half year.
  • edited April 2008
    just admit it you were wrong
  • edited April 2008
    of course i was not wrong...the term "disc set" made me think of the retail version rather than the telltale release. retail was released in the middle of august, that would be four months and the european version even later, closer to five months. that can be considered "roughly a half year"...it is true that the telltale release took only three months to be completed though.
    sorry to disappoint you, but it is some law of nature that i am usually right and confessing otherwise would probably rip apart the whole fabric of existence or something...
  • edited April 2008
    thank you for admitting
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Jaden, don't be a jerk.

Telltale's Season Two DVD will be available in the summer. Probably early summer, but no commitments to timing just yet. ;)
  • edited April 2008
    I think it's probably earlier this time.
  • edited April 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Jaden, don't be a jerk.

Telltale's Season Two DVD will be available in the summer. Probably early summer, but no commitments to timing just yet. ;)

Gonna put Season 2 on steam?
  • edited April 2008
    The sooner the better! Unless you know, you guys are taking a little more time to put some sweet extras on that disc.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.