400 Days Downloaded/Installed But Not Showing Up (PS3)?

I have the disc version of The Walking Dead Season 1 with two completed save files (on my PS3).

So last night I purchased and downloaded the 400 Days DLC (Disc Version) from the Playstation Store. I entered the Season 1 game, went to both of my completed Episode 5 save files, and the 400 Days episode is nowhere to be found.

I also checked within the Downloadable Content menu as well; nothing. It's not there.

Thinking the issue may have been with the download/install itself, I successfully downloaded/installed 400 Days two more times and again, nothing. The only evidence that anything at all happened was within my Game Data, where a new The Walking Dead file appeared. But 400 Days is nowhere to be found.

Can anyone please help me?

Comments

• edited August 2013
    A little forum digging, and success!

This advice worked like a charm. For those PS3'ers with this issue (I see there are still quite a few), try the quoted post.

It's go time!

From Not Larry:

Okay, there is a very easy solution to this problem and I feel like a dumbass for not trying it sooner.

Although, *ahem* Telltale support could have told me how much of a dumbass I was and provided me with a solution. Oh, well.

1. Make sure The Walking Dead disc isn't loaded in the PS3 (just a precaution- probably doesn't matter as long as game isn't running).

2. Go to Game Data Utility NOT Saved Data Utility and delete The Walking Dead.

3. Load The Walking Dead disc.

4. The game will then re-install (takes about 5 minutes).

5. When installation completes, start game and on the title screen go to Downloadable Content (it should have a red exclamation point next to it).

6. You will be directed to the PSN Store and the 400 Days download screen. Download the DLC but MAKE SURE YOU ONLY DOWNLOAD THE DISC VERSION. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL VERSION.

7. Once the 400 Days download is complete- start the game and go to your last save- Episode 5. It will quickly run through the episodes and 400 Days will be ready to play.

That was an irritatingly easy fix.
  • edited August 2013
    did not work for me i tried i deleted both version gone back dlc of 400days

quote u on 4 the no installment whats so ever for walking dead

beside mine still say coming soon
  • edited August 2013
    Do you own a physical copy of TWD Season One, and are you playing on a PS3?

And is your disc/Playstation both North American?

What I did was just as the above stated.

1. Delete TWD Game Data Utility (NOT SAVED DATA!!!)

2. Insert TWD Disc and enter the game (this will force a patch and a game install)

3. Next to Downloadable Content you should now see a red exclamation mark. Select Downloadable Content.

4. This will prompt you to sign into the PSN. Select 400 Days (The DISC VERSION ONLY) and download it.

5. Once downloaded, re-enter the game and select a completed episode 5 save file. As you get shuffled through the chapters, R1 will now open up on episode 5. Hit R1. 400 Days will now be available to play.

Again, all thanks goes to Not Larry. I hope this works for you or at least draws someone in that can help you out.

Fingers crossed.
  • edited August 2013
    Easy fix MY ASS...IT worked YOUR A GENIUS. I almost gave up on it. Followed your instructions and it worked just as you said it would...THANKS!!
This discussion has been closed.