I Just Noticed Something In The Strongbad FAQ...

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
And I Quote:

"Of course not! Believe it or not, we're now a big enough company that we can work on all sorts of things at once. Sam & Max will be back in early 2009 with a new season, plus we're bringing their adventures to the Wii this fall. We also have a third (as yet unannounced) episodic series in production. Will wonders never cease? "
yay, new season starts in 2009!

Comments

• edited April 2008
    What's wrong with another season? I'm really excited! At this rate it's going to be the most amazing game that will have ever existed.
  • edited April 2008
    i was expressing my joy :P
  • edited April 2008
    Please grant permission to weep openly
  • edited April 2008
    Not just granted, but encouraged!
  • edited April 2008
    that's please grant permission to weep openly SIR! And how did you interpret "yay" as a bad thing?
  • edited April 2008
    I miss read the quote!
  • edited April 2008
    Though I was hoping for season 3 to start in the fall again. Early 2009 is far away! But it's cool we'll have another set of episodes or two of different licenses before then. Fun times ahead!
  • edited April 2008
    Has anything been said about when the other game will be annouced? I may have missed it.
  • edited April 2008
    I imagine the other game Justin Chin is leading.. I think its good to have a fairly big break til season 3 of sam & max.. you want people to be really itchin for it to return
  • edited April 2008
    Hero1 wrote: »
    I think its good to have a fairly big break til season 3 of sam & max.. you want people to be really itchin for it to return

You're probably right.
  • edited April 2008
    I dreamed about episodic Simpsons' games from the TellTale team... but I suppose the licence is too hard to get... only a dream...
  • edited April 2008
    Having a season 3 is great!
  • edited April 2008
    Felmarg wrote: »
    I dreamed about episodic Simpsons' games from the TellTale team... but I suppose the licence is too hard to get... only a dream...

I'm hoping for Earthworm Jim now...

Still, 2009 is great. It gives as a chance to get more excited about it and the Strongbad games will help pass the time enjoyably.:D
  • edited April 2008
    How about a game starring Dr. Tran!!!
  • edited April 2008
    Nooooooooo!
  • edited April 2008
    It'll be a good time to replay the 1st two seasons since I haven't gone back to any of the previous episodes yet.
  • edited April 2008
    YAY! That is all.
  • edited April 2008
    i guess the longer we wait the better material they'll come up with. maybe they'll improve the graphics.
  • edited April 2008
    Woooooooo! Too bad 2009 is so far away though.
  • edited April 2008
    Oh well, this means I can play SBCG4AP until '09!
  • edited April 2008
    Oh well, this means I can play SBCG4AP until '09!

Because then it will vanish!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.