What is the telltale time zone?

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
When it becomes 11 Gaypril for the telltale server?
I am ill and the adventure would improve my day...

Comments

• edited April 2008
    It are pacific time zone
  • edited April 2008
    GMT-8 then, not good... lots of time to wait...
  • edited April 2008
    Here we are !!!! 11/04 since 15 minutes.... I can't wait any longer for the demo (^_^"), man! I'm so excited!
  • edited April 2008
    I have no sympathy for you people over the Dateline. Let us in CA sleep, dangit! :-D
  • edited April 2008
    .... (-_-") it's dark and cold here... dusk is comming, where are you Sam & Max ?

I know it is still early in Californie but does someone has any idea about the 'CA' release time of episode 205 ?

Thanks. ;)
  • edited April 2008
    Well, standard business hours... Usually it's released around 10 or 11am CA time day of release... so now we wait for the e-mail...
  • edited April 2008
    the main site just went down so I assume the game will be up any minute.
  • edited April 2008
    Yep! the site is down.... :D it's comming.

Thank you guys! :p
  • edited April 2008
    Here we go...
  • edited April 2008
    Ah, the tension is killing me!
  • edited April 2008
    The waiting is excruciating ... I almost read the first lines of the solution just to know how it begins...

(BTW, why the solution is out even before the game? Is it just me or it is strange?)
  • edited April 2008
    The nice thing about this digital distribution stuff is that we don't have to plow over each other when the store opens to get out copies. I'd be trampled.
  • edited April 2008
    ezzetabi wrote: »
    The waiting is excruciating ... I almost read the first lines of the solution just to know how it begins...

(BTW, why the solution is out even before the game? Is it just me or it is strange?)

GameTap subscribers.
    Eric528 wrote: »
    The nice thing about this digital distribution stuff is that we don't have to plow over each other when the store opens to get out copies. I'd be trampled.

But we DO have to plow over each other's allotted bandwidth. Muwhahahaha.
  • edited April 2008
    Oh yes... THEM.
  • edited April 2008
    YES! DOwnloading now.

Fooled you! :P
  • edited April 2008
    ezzetabi wrote: »
    Oh yes... THEM.

Aah!! You scared me!
  • edited April 2008
    That wasnt funny. . .:mad:
  • edited April 2008
    EMAN528 wrote: »

Why? *Grampa Stinky voice*
  • edited April 2008
    Its already on the distribution server ;) take a look at the urls of the previous installments, and it shouldn't be hard to figure out for yourselves. Just installed the game, and I'm patiently waiting for the site to come back up before playing... ( I only downloaded in advance to be ahead of the internet tube jam ).
  • edited April 2008

Tehehe.
  • edited April 2008
    Graywing wrote: »
    Its already on the distribution server ;) take a look at the urls of the previous installments, and it shouldn't be hard to figure out for yourselves. Just installed the game, and I'm patiently waiting for the site to come back up before playing... ( I only downloaded in advance to be ahead of the internet tube jam ).

I don't know the previous URLs. Post it please?

Edit: Oh crap! Double post.
  • edited April 2008
    Arthur9 wrote: »
    Them.
    I don't know how to properly type out Bosco's girlie scream to do it justice.
  • edited April 2008
    I don't know the previous URLs. Post it please?

Edit: Oh crap! Double post.

I dont think telltale would be happy with me spreading direct urls from the llnwd.net servers..
  • edited April 2008
    It's HERE! For real this time...
  • edited April 2008
    time to get playing :D
  • edited April 2008
    finally it is 11 Gaypril!
  • edited April 2008
    Huzzah! Shame I'm going out tonight (it is tonight here already, btw) so I'm just going to have to download it now and wait till tomorrow. D:
  • edited April 2008
    It's HERE! For real this time...
    Oh, I'm not falling for that one again. I'm gonna sit right here untill . . .oh damn you're right :)
  • edited April 2008
    The only annoying thing is that my gaming PC is out of action. Backing up 100GB of stuff is time consuming. This handy Lappy should have the power to play it though.
  • edited April 2008
    The file size is a bit larger than normal. Wonder if that means the game itself is a little longer.
  • edited April 2008
    Graywing wrote: »
    I dont think telltale would be happy with me spreading direct urls from the llnwd.net servers..

We don't upload the serial numbers to the activation server 'til the last minute specifically because of people like you :)
  • edited April 2008
    The file size is a bit larger than normal. Wonder if that means the game itself is a little longer.

I bet it's got awesome cut-scenes and a cool end song. And speech. Lots and lots of byte consuming speech.
  • edited April 2008
    ....aaaand huuge explosions.
  • edited April 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    We don't upload the serial numbers to the activation server 'til the last minute specifically because of people like you :)

I thought you would ;) but its a good thing I'm patient enough to actually wait till its "available" when I even try to activate the game.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.