The Desoto

RazRaz
edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
I love the desoto, '60s cars are cool, and the desoto was nifty and such...

but it wasn't front/all wheel drive...

when the desoto accellerates in every episode, it spins the front tires... I figured it was just an animation flaw of sorts?

But in 205, the desoto is angrily spinning front ?and? rear wheels...

I dunno...

no physics are you know.. "real" in this game and all, and sam has infinite bullets and 8mhz machines have infinite retries and well, lots of things aren't exactly on par with reality and I don't mind, I like the odd time-travelling anomoly.

But being a automotive afficionado, it just bugs me to see wrong wheel drive put on such a nice car :D

am I retarded? does anyone else cringe when they see an oldsmobile toronado and just think: SACRILIGE!

heh... oh wells :)

- R

Comments

• edited April 2008
    possessed cars can spin whatever wheels they want.
  • edited April 2008
    Yeah, everytime I just wanna die...
  • RazRaz
    edited April 2008
    tobar wrote: »
    possessed cars can spin whatever wheels they want.

spun front wheels in other episodes...
  • edited April 2008
    Raz wrote: »
    spun front wheels in other episodes...
    It wasn't possessed in other episodes.
  • edited April 2008
    Or WAS it? *dramatic music*
  • edited April 2008
    Sam&Max is a cartoon where the impossible becomes possible. Of coarse, there was this one time I complained about the volcano in Moai Better Blues was across the sea instead of fused to the land like the real Easter Island. Sometimes its a curse to have smarts. In other words, don't be so uptight and use your imagination, knuckle-head!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    If I could have turned the other wheels off for that idle of the possessed car, I would have, Raz, just for you! I mean it.
  • edited April 2008
    How thoughtful. :D
  • RazRaz
    edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    If I could have turned the other wheels off for that idle of the possessed car, I would have, Raz, just for you! I mean it.

I feel the love!

add to list of awesome features for season three: Desoto has rear wheel drive! :D
  • edited April 2008
    well in some ways they got it right... when sam parks the car on the street and whips it around the corner, you can pretty much only do that with a rear wheel drive vehicle... and for sake of arguement, lets just say that the car has 4x4... in sam and max's world, its surprisingly usefull (the desoto was already custom and pimped out from day one)

sheez, are we this bored ALREADY, WHAA?
  • edited April 2008
    I love it - a dog in a suit and a rabbity-thing with a lueger (sp) talking to the re-animated severed head of the memorial statue of Abraham Lincoln about the where-abouts of a zombie factory, and you question the spinning of a wheel on a car that at one point had said rabbity-thing firing CDs at zombies from a cannon. :D
  • edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »

*wants possessed wheels turned off to :(*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.