Alternate titles

mremre
edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
Man, I love those alternate titles that show up briefly during the main credits this season! You know, stuff like "Based on the obscure Romanian folktale Rabbitdog and Bunnyman kicks some ass". Or whatever.

Does any of you happen to remember them? I'd prefer not having to start up every episode in order to write them down. :p

Comments

• edited April 2008
  • edited April 2008
    This is a great thing for Season 2 which I loved... only to discover when I got my copy of Surfin the Highway that a lot of the comics have the same amusing subtitles. Still, it's awesome that they made it to the games too :)

Especially love "Sam and Max meet a guy who sucks"
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Molokov wrote: »
    This is a great thing for Season 2 which I loved... only to discover when I got my copy of Surfin the Highway that a lot of the comics have the same amusing subtitles. Still, it's awesome that they made it to the games too :)

It was a deliberate move to put that old Sam & Max comic throwback into the games... I think it was something that was missing from the games, especially when we were doing a bunch of comic-style short stories involving the characters. Glad people have been liking seeing them there!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.