Telltale Crew

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
I so often see the telltale crew wandering about the forums, but do Steve (Purcell) and Jared (Emerson Johnson) or others who we can directly link to the game browse, and comment, on this hallowed isle?

And if any of you nice people read this, pop a comment introducing yourself...You're doing a great job, folks!

Aulis

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    I know that both of those guys have occasionally been known to browse the forum, but I don't think either of them post regularly. Chuck Jordan and Brendan Q Ferguson (lead writer and designer respectively) post extremely frequently, as does Daniel Herrera (lord of choreography). Randy Tudor (lead programmer) has also been known to sneak in a post or two. Also new guy Mike Stemmle has been skulking around. Are you not satisfied with that amazing lineup of people... who might write a post on a forum?! :)
  • DanHDanH Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Those guys aren't worth the pixels that form the words they type.
  • edited April 2008
    DanH wrote: »
    Those guys aren't worth the pixels that form the words they type.

Whom? The people that Jake mentioned above, or those who I mentioned?
  • edited April 2008
    The humor is lost I see.
  • edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    ... as does Daniel Herrera (lord of choreography).

DanH would be that one, I could guess.

Yeah, I am one of those guys who will explain the joke to someone who doesn't get it and only succeed in destroying any humor that the joke had. I am talented.
    edited April 2008
    For what its worth, anyone with their name in italics, and a little TTG logo next to it, is a Telltale employee! Stay vigilant.
  • edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    For what its worth, anyone with their name in italics, and a little TTG logo next to it, is a Telltale employee! Stay vigilant.

'Cause you cant spell vigilante without vigilant!
  • edited April 2008
    Peril wrote: »
    'Cause you cant spell vigilante without vigilant!

Smooth.
    edited April 2008
    I fear this forum now.
  • edited April 2008
    Maybe marathoning the animated series while simultaneously reading Surfin' the Highway and scanning the forums is dangerous. More Max than one should imbibe at a time. Is there a warning label on him that I missed?
  • edited April 2008
    Peril wrote: »
    Maybe marathoning the animated series while simultaneously reading Surfin' the Highway and scanning the forums is dangerous. More Max than one should imbibe at a time. Is there a warning label on him that I missed?

Yes. It's under his tail.
  • edited April 2008
    Note that the chances of you surviving after looking under his tail is slim to none. :D
  • edited April 2008
    The humor is lost I see.

What humour?

Humour me, humour me.

I suspect I spotted the joke, but then again, these are the creators of Sam and Max.

Aulis
  • edited April 2008
    The humor is lost I see.

Oh, yes, and we spell it with a U?
  • edited April 2008
    Aulis wrote: »

Yes, you spell it with a U. I don't as I live in the US and we like to truncate words to save time.
  • edited April 2008
    Yes, you spell it with a U. I don't as I live in the US and we like to truncate words to save time.

Fantastic. Never thought of it that way!
  • edited April 2008
    Dedlok wrote: »
    Note that the chances of you surviving after looking under his tail is slim to none. :D

Unless the area under his tail is intentionally showed and subsequently waved in your direction.
  • edited April 2008
    Aulis wrote: »

No, silly.
    It's 'hmor', everybody knows that. :rolleyes:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.