Who does Superball work for?

edited August 2008 in Sam & Max
I don't think that Telltale did not explain who Agent Superball is working for this time, which probably means that we will find out in season three. So who does everyone think Agent Superball is working for?

I personally think that Superball is working for the molemen who were working on something in the begging of episode 205, they seemed like they were there for a reason.

Comments

• edited April 2008
    I think Superball is a moleman: wait til you see him without the sunglasses.
  • edited April 2008
    Good question, but one thing is sure, either he is Immortal or he has access to a time machine or being able to Clone himself :)
  • edited April 2008
    As he erases the memory of everyone who mentions time travel, he is probably a time traveler himself, or works for an agency or organization that wants to prevent time travel.
  • edited April 2008
    I can't remember, but did we ever find out where the robot president came from? Superball might be from the same factory...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    The president surely lies somewhere on the Maimtron production timeline, between Boxing Betty and the Maimtron 9000.
  • edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    The president surely lies somewhere on the Maimtron production timeline, between Boxing Betty and the Maimtron 9000.

The strange thing is, the president robot didn't seem to have any fighting capabilities... so it's hard to think of it as a part of the Maimtron line...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    He had hypno eyes! And soda abuse!
  • edited April 2008
    I always thought of the President as more of a "puppet" than a "robot." Just with invisible and very mobile strings.
  • edited May 2008
    He works for Broadway, how else could he sing so beautifully:D
  • edited May 2008
    frampoid wrote: »
    He works for Broadway, how else could he sing so beautifully:D

He dressed up as Popcorn in "Let's all go to the lobby".
  • edited June 2008
    who does he work for? he works for NOYB... who is Noyb? None of your business :D

Actually, i find the whole "Who does Supes work for?" question to be very intriguing... but i am even more intrigued by the fact that they raised an inter-season mystery at all

i think its cool that they set up a possible season 3 storyline at the midway point in the second season

it gives me the idea that someone, somewhere just might have a big general picture for where this thing is going over the next few years... which from a storytelling perspective is just awesome

or it could just mean that someone in the writers room got drunk, fell asleep, and forgot all about Superballs tirades... but i'm willing to give you guys the benefit of the doubt...

or it could mean that they wanted it to look like they know where this is going... when in fact, they make it up as they go along...

or it could also mean....

:rolleyes:
  • edited June 2008
    He dressed up as Popcorn in "Let's all go to the lobby".

Oh, that's it. I will boycott all Telltale products unless I see this! :D
  • edited June 2008
    I think he's secretly a door to door door salesman, hence the way he always describes them in a somewhat sexual manner.
  • edited June 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    who does he work for? he works for NOYB... who is Noyb? None of your business :D

Superball works for Bluster Blaster?
  • edited June 2008
    Superball works for the Matrix.
  • edited June 2008
    The way I see it, Superball guards the doors of the highest bidders. They just haven't shown who has a bigger castle than Jurgen yet.
  • edited June 2008
    I always figured he just worked for the eveilest person he could find, commisioned by someone who is mega evil, so i was expecting that to be wrapped up in 205 (hell is where all the evilest hang out so it just seemed logical). He may be freelance but im prepared to think he works for the commisioners evil twin.
  • edited June 2008
    Mirko wrote: »
    As he erases the memory of everyone who mentions time travel, he is probably a time traveler himself, or works for an agency or organization that wants to prevent time travel.

Or he's simply just the S&M edition of G-Man.
  • edited June 2008
    Did they reveal why he was guarding Sam and Max's closet in S2 Ep4? I'm sure that has something to do with it, and that leads me to one simple conclusion.

He's working for Mr. Snakecharmer, ultimate villain of Season 3. You heard the mindless speculation here first! :)
  • jmmjmm
    edited June 2008
    Snakecharmer? Who's that guy?

Do you mean "Steakcharmer" as in "Leonard Steakcharmer", the guy that is remarkable similar to texas hold-'em player "Boris Krinkle"?
  • edited June 2008
    Yes. I get confused between the two sometimes.

*Tucks into my snake, before feeding lizards to my steak*
  • edited June 2008
    Ahem. Superball ALWAYS works for the bad guys!
    In 104, he guarded the door to the puppet and to Chuckles, in 106 he guarded the door to Hugh, in 203 he guarded the door to Jurgen.
    Who knows what he was guarding behind the door in 204? leonard's corpse, maybe?
  • edited June 2008
    Possibly
    Sal's corpse. Talk to Stinky a few times after getting Whizzer out in 205 and she seems to have forgotten Sal ever existed. That suggests Superball, time travel, or both. Though why he would pick that particular hiding spot I have no idea.
  • edited June 2008
    I got a whole bunch of Super Ball theories and its making my head hurt!
  • edited August 2008
    He originally used to work for me, but I lost him in a bet. I don't miss him......OH WHO AM I KIDDING!* plays "Don't know what ya got until it's gone in spanish" *
Sign in to comment in this discussion.