MySpace

2»

Comments

• edited November 2006
    I had my first site up in 96..and its still around .. back then tho it was 1 page designed in word 97 :D :D :D
  • edited March 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    You can also embed a Sam & Max comic on your MySpace page if you want. :D

How can this be done?
  • edited March 2007
    Just noticed this thread... man, Geocities...Xoom... that takes me back to my old dial-up connection days... took hours to download mp3s, so it was RealAudio or nothing... I actually avoided downloading anything over 2MB in size :P
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    Hey, it's the thread where Emily posted her old Geocities page!
  • edited March 2007
    i remember when making websites was as popular as having myspace profiles.

I attempted to make a Castlevania fan page back then, but never got anything done cept the layout of the page. I remember when html had to be hand typed and that the user friendly program to make a webpage didn't existed.

Good old times. LOL

I thought this was a thread to post one's own myspace. My myspace profile is www.myspace.com/richle
  • edited March 2007
    In that case: www.myspace.com/shagge1771

(my page is quite NSFW)
  • edited March 2007
    http://www.myspace.com/salvadorlemonez

(yes yes i mispelt Limones...i have to live the rest of myspace life with that mistake!)
    I messaged 'Hugh Bliss' a while back, and he replied saying "We can all fly, my friend! Happiness gives us wings!"
    lol!
  • edited March 2007
    myspace.com/zachspyfox033
  • edited March 2007
    The community aspect of this almost reminds me of what Geocities was 10 years ago... before they were bought out by Yahoo. (You guys probably have no idea what I'm talking about... gah, I feel old.)

I do, I do! :D I think people use Myspace the majority of the time because they want to be famous. One thing that could be done on a Sam & Max Myspace site is you guys could add music from the game to the profile!

Look what I found! http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=94671589
  • edited March 2007
    We did, but then it broke and we couldn't figure out how to fix it because of Myspace's funky code editor.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    tabacco wrote: »
    We did, but then it broke and we couldn't figure out how to fix it because of Myspace's funky code editor.

Yeah, all I did was swap out one MP3 for another and now the music doesn't work anymore. :( (And yes, it is a valid MP3. ;))
  • edited March 2007
    Yeah, all I did was swap out one MP3 for another and now the music doesn't work anymore. :( (And yes, it is a valid MP3. ;))

this is weird cause the music still plays for me.. this is ep3 music and ive got no idea why
  • edited March 2007
    I've avoided MySpace for three big reasons:

- It's a one-page test for your downloading. If you have DSL, it slows you down. If you have 56k, say goodbye to using anything BUT MySpace!

- There are many, many more blog sites out there, all of them better designed balances of blog and addons (like Six Apart's Livejournal).

- MySpace is owned by NewsCorp - who?
    Rupert Murdoch, Media Baron.
    (Owns FOX, FOX News, newspapers globally - nuff said.)
  • edited March 2007
    This is my My Space: http://www.myspace.com/maximmortal. I'm off to add Sam and Max now!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.