Max Has A Blog!

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
Finally!

Max blog is going live tomorrow at 6.20 GMT.

Twitter is all very well, but some idiot gave Max the wordpress link, and he's opened his view on the world up his minions!

So, set your browsers to here and keep an eye out tomorrow.

There'll be nothing yet, but a post will arrive tomorrow, without fail. I promise. And so does Max. Urgh.

Be sure to check out the disclaimer page.

All comments to me, here, and to Max, there.

Aulis.

Enjoy it, folks!

Comments

• edited April 2008
    "Max does not exist. He is a fictional video game character created by Lucasarts, and Telltale Games. " - From the disclaimer.

I think that should really be changed to "Created by Steve / Dave Purcell", but the blog sounds interesting, I'll definitely keep an eye on it.
  • edited April 2008
    Badwolf wrote: »
    "Max does not exist. He is a fictional video game character created by Lucasarts, and Telltale Games. " - From the disclaimer.

I think that should really be changed to "Created by Steve / Dave Purcell", but the blog sounds interesting, I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

Badwolf, I'm onto it. I trust you'll comment on the first post?

I like to know where I am.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Be sure to leave a note somewhere that that isn't an official blog, please. Otherwise, awesome.
  • edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Be sure to leave a note somewhere that that isn't an official blog, please. Otherwise, awesome.

Of course.
  • edited April 2008
    Just a reminder that it all begins at 6.20 tonight, with an extra added at 6.30. Be there, or be sq- (oh, God, not another cliché.)

Aulis
  • edited April 2008
    Aaaaaand We're Live. Head over, and leave a comment!
  • edited April 2008
    How do I leve a comment? I looked at the bottom and all I saw were the "tags" for the entry.

I guess I'll leave it here. Very amusing, but I think it's a little light on the violence and insanity, I think the real max woudl be more agressive and also less logical. Just my feeligns, but it's still cool and keeps the spirit of Max fairly well.

Edit: oh and if oyu watch closely in the last part of 203 (I think... maybe 204 --- Night of the raving dead) you can see quite clearly where max keep shis gun... and yes, it is a little disturbing to see him draw it...
  • edited April 2008
    Ashton wrote: »
    How do I leve a comment? I looked at the bottom and all I saw were the "tags" for the entry.

I guess I'll leave it here. Very amusing, but I think it's a little light on the violence and insanity, I think the real max woudl be more agressive and also less logical. Just my feeligns, but it's still cool and keeps the spirit of Max fairly well.

Edit: oh and if oyu watch closely in the last part of 203 (I think... maybe 204 --- Night of the raving dead) you can see quite clearly where max keep shis gun... and yes, it is a little disturbing to see him draw it...

Ah, yes. I tried looking for it, and it seems you click where it says how many comments it has. In this case, "No Comments".

Thanks for the help in terms of the voice. I'll bear it in mind. And as for the gun...I'm sure we all have some idea as to where it's kept...but this idea on the blog is something that may recur occasionally.

Aulis
  • edited April 2008
    yeah.. we all know where he keeps his stuff...

his mother was a kangaroo, so he has a couple of skin pouches back there... thats where he keeps his gun (among other things)
  • edited April 2008
    As sick and twisted as max is, I'd be suprised if that's the real place he keeps it. Not to mention that
    when you control max in NotRD, if you turn his back to the camera and draw the luger, it looks clear to me that it comes out his ...tailhole... and goes back in it
  • edited April 2008
    i'm appauld that you made face face away from the camera on purpose then made him pull his gun...
  • edited April 2008
    lol believe it or not, it was on accident hte first time, but it caught my eye and I redid it several times to make sure lol (though I've suspected that for a looooong time)
  • edited April 2008
    New post here. Head over and check it out.

Aulis
Sign in to comment in this discussion.