Mack Salmon

I don't know why I kept forgetting to mention him in the forums since this has been on my mind since before the new games started, but does anyone else want to see Sam and Max's old arch-nemesis that they don't remember, Mack Salmon, reappearing at some point? I'd love to see another one of their bizarre exchanges with Mack swearing revenge for whatever it is they did to him and Sam and Max honestly having no memory of ever knowing him.

Comments

• edited April 2008
    Mack Salmon

Salmon Mack

Sam-on-Mack(s)

Sam And Max

Was that intentional? :D

"What's your favourite kind of fish, Sam?
    Salmon, Max!"
  • edited April 2008
    A villain with a giant fishbowl for a head just has to appear at some point
  • edited April 2008
    He must've been human, until some Pirahna Salmon must've sunk his jaws into Mack's head, wrecking his body, that Sam & Max decided to beat up the fish, with the man still attached to it! And they decided to do brain surgery, and accidentally place Mack's Brain in the fish, and the fish's brain into the human body, just like Klaus from American Dad!
  • edited April 2008
    I would love for Mack Salmon to return, in fact I'd think that be awesome or infact any of the old sam and max characters, from the show, comics or hit the road would be cool.
    Id also love for the sub basement of solitude to be in the games, however i don't quite like the geek and i don't think you can have one without the other so when i think about it maybe it be better without it lol.
  • jmmjmm
    edited April 2008
    Marx wrote: »
    [...] Id also love for the sub basement of solitude to be in the games [...]

In 205 we saw whats under S&M office, and it ain't a basement, solitude maybe, but no basement.
  • edited April 2008
    One reason, I think, that we dont have the geek and her sub-bacement is that Bosco fills the role (or some other friends in season 2)

Geek's main purpose, iirc, was to provide new inventions for S+M, which is waht Bosco and thent eh C.O.P.S. do, so really she is obseleete in the games. Though a joking reference to her would be great.

Sam: didn't there used to be soemthing else down here?
    Max: you mean a deep bacement with lots of cool guns and stuff and a really annoying pipsqueep with her (tail) on her sholdiers
    Sam: Yes!
    Max: nope, never happened
  • edited April 2008
    Umm...
    In my opinion, Mr. Spatula=Mack Salmon!
  • edited May 2008
    unsilviu wrote: »
    Umm...
    In my opinion, Mr. Spatula=Mack Salmon!

I was just thinking that!! Maybe Mr. Spatula IS really evil after all!
  • edited May 2008
    Well, he DID try to dump a whole ton of lava on Sam & Max in 202.
  • edited May 2008
    Stop telling me stuff! I've only just started 202 damnit!
  • edited May 2008
    Rule of thumb: Dont browse the forums untill you've played ALL avalible games. Hense why when season 3 starts I will dissapear untill it's over.
  • edited May 2008
    right, but huge spoilers should still be avoided..that what the spoiler tags were invented for. luckily the spoilers in this thread weren't that bad so far...it's not like anybody told harley that sybil is actually an evil space alien and takes over the world at the end of season two..
  • edited May 2008
    Hm, malevolent goldfish returned from Hell and a giant currently-evacuated robo-body resting in a lunar gift-shop trashcan...possible origin of Mack Salmon?

I bet he'd be really indignant about getting baked into a Stinky confection and covered with flaming piss.
  • edited May 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    right, but huge spoilers should still be avoided..that what the spoiler tags were invented for. luckily the spoilers in this thread weren't that bad so far...it's not like anybody told harley that sybil is actually an evil space alien and takes over the world at the end of season two..

thanks.

Besides isn't the it hints forums I should really avoid for spoilers unless stated?
  • edited May 2008
    I meyself avoid any thread that even remotly alludes to the newly released game until I beat it. Heck most of the time I didn't even come back at all unless I've beaten the new game. Just way too many possibilities of being spoiled, even with the tags, as it's so tempting to click them :)
  • edited May 2008
    I then wouldn't be able to come on for like a year! Cos I'm waiting for the disc!
  • edited May 2008
    okay, so we'll make this easy for you...i'll give you all the major spoilers right away and then you can visit the forums whenever you want.
    let's see...
    203 has zombies in it
    and
    sam & max go to hell in 205
    , also
    there are some mariachi guys around
    ...:D
  • edited May 2008
    Well, he DID try to dump a whole ton of lava on Sam & Max in 202.
    What a coincedience! Because I recall one episode in the cartoon in which Mac Salmon formed a team of villians, and they strapped Sam&Max to a huge bomb that will plumet them into an active volcano. In a bizare twist, as usual, Sam&Max escaped, and Mac Salmon ended up in the volcano. Wouldn't be cool if Mr. Spatula was Mac Salmon resurrected into a tiny goldfish?
  • edited May 2008
    Remind me never to quote spoilers!
  • edited May 2008
    i hope you are aware of the fact, that my spoilers, aren't supposed to be actual spoilers...but either stuff that should be obvious or nonsense. this was quite hard, since the stuff i would have usually used would have indeed been spoilers for season 2...so, have fun playing.
  • edited May 2008
    Well luckily I clicked back before I had chance to read the spoilers!
  • edited June 2008
    Teeth wrote: »
    Mack Salmon

Salmon Mack

Sam-on-Mack(s)

Sam And Max

Was that intentional? :D

"What's your favourite kind of fish, Sam?
    Salmon, Max!"

Yes, his name is an intentional reversal. I recall Steve saying so in an interview somewhere.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.