(Official) Request for a "Deleted Scenes" Video

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
i was wondering if telltale could put together a video with all of the funny deleted scenes from the Sam and Max games... i have a few in mind that i want to have officially recorded, but i am sure there are a bunch of others from all the other episodes that we don't know about

i think it would be cool to preserve these moments rather than let them fade into obscurity

here is a list of moments i want to see again (most are from the 202 beta that was accidentally on GT)

202: moai better blues
conversation sam says to bosco that they already tried shooting the triangle
conversation with stinky where she asks if they already shot at the triangle
one liners for clicking on the one way sign and clicking on stinkys tiki torch (the tiki torch line is mysteriously missing from 202, and all the sebsequent episodes)
full Hoffa conversation where he gives the 3 tasks for sam and max... take perfect orders, don't spill drinks, make max stop being condescending
clip from the ordering puzzle, (one pass and one fail reel, please)
full Hoffa conversation where they join the union and hoffa says about paying union dues

203: night of the raving dead
jergen line about marshmellow peanuts
one liner for trying to give the chocolate heart to cow
conversation where sam talks to max inside his head while they are both in the monster

those are the ones i remember, but i am sure there are deleted scenes going all the way back to culture shock, can you guys make a deleted scane reel out of these moments (and any other deleted scenes worthy of this clip reel), thanks

Comments

• edited April 2008
    I'd like to see that scene from the 202 trailer of Flint looking at Girl Stinky with his binoculars and saying "Mmmmm..."

And maybe a behind the scenes shot of the wedding, so we can see just how many characters were there.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Was Flint looking at Girl Stinky, or did your brain make that up? :) He was looking out the window at Bosco's actually, and that shot was made up just for the trailer. I think it's actually Jared or Julian from BASound who made the "mmmm" sound.
  • edited April 2008
    Oooooh, there's something I don't remember video games having. Deleted concepts and "lost levels," yes, but never Deleted Scenes!
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    what about the deleted puzzle in 202? do you wanna see that too?
  • edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Was Flint looking at Girl Stinky, or did your brain make that up? :) He was looking out the window at Bosco's actually, and that shot was made up just for the trailer. I think it's actually Jared or Julian from BASound who made the "mmmm" sound.

Yeah, that must've been my brain making it up, probably because the shot just before that one was of Girl Stinky wiping the table.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    He already saw it, so thats not part of the (Official) request. :)
  • edited April 2008
    NickTTG wrote: »
    what about the deleted puzzle in 202? do you wanna see that too?

There are a lot of deleted puzzles in every episode, aren't there? I kind of got that impression in the Season 1 commentary.

I'd like to know what they were, but you Nick know better than I if any of those puzzles got made. :p
  • edited April 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    clip from the ordering puzzle, (one pass and one fail reel, please)

but, but... i did ask for some footage of the ordering puzzle

anyways i am sure that there is a lot of stuff to pick from that we do not know about... you guys can just use your own discretion as to what should be in the video or not, obviously we want as much as possible... but i am sure some of the things are better off if they just stay buried, lol
Sign in to comment in this discussion.