The Effigy Mound soon to be discontinued

EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
Click!

Don't say we didn't warn you...

EDIT: It's sold out now.

Comments

• edited April 2008
    Is it jsut me, or are you guys only doing single-run printings of everything?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    If by "everything" you mean "Steve's sketchbooks, and the case file, and the collectors edition of Surfin the Highway" then yes. The games themselves, the t-shirts, the soundtracks, the hats, the paperback Surfin the Highway, etc etc etc are all in print until we run out of incentive to stop printing them. Surfin the Highway paperbacks are actually having their second printing right now, for instance. In the case of the sketchbooks, Steve Purcell liked them to be a one-time thing, so we did it :)
  • edited April 2008
    Ah, my appologies then, I thought you were jsut trying to make them sell faster saying "get it now or miss out" and then a few montsh later "oh we found another 100 of this item, and we're now sellig it for $100 each, if you missed out, now's your chance!" I didn't realize Mr Purcell was the one doing it.
  • edited April 2008
    We've never done that. Sometimes we sell our few leftovers at cons, but always for their normal prices.
  • edited April 2008
    So good to see a ligit, honest, company! (*wonders just how long TT will survive like this....*)
  • edited April 2008
    Phew... got a bit scared til I saw If you preordered the hardcover version of Surfin' the Highway and have an Effigy Mound on the same order, don't worry, one has been set aside for you...
  • edited April 2008
    Went and ordered one against my better judgment.

Damn you Telltale and your alluring offers of entertainment!
  • edited April 2008
    Glad I picked this one up before it was $150+ on amazon, like a certain other sketchbook I missed is.
  • edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    If by "everything" you mean "Steve's sketchbooks, and the case file, and the collectors edition of Surfin the Highway" then yes.
    wasn't there a second printing of "the age of s&m"?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    wasn't there a second printing of "the age of s&m"?

There was, about two months after we added it to the store, because we'd run through Steve's original printing (which was not very big to begin with). For Effigy Mound we printed more up front, knowing Steve probably wouldn't want to do a reprint.
  • edited April 2008
    Okay, ordered and paid for... Since I'm waiting for a shipment (including a hardback) is there anyway to actually combine both the orders since they haven't shipped yet?
  • edited April 2008
    Sadly we can't combine separate orders.
  • edited April 2008
    We can, however, cancel both orders so you can re-order the whole thing together. If you want to do that, write into support@telltalegames.com and we'll help you out.
  • edited April 2008
    Time to update my Amazon.com Guide... well, assuming that people will end up posting it the second sketch book on the site. I haven't checked in MONTHS.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.