Use Max on...

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
I an attack of nostalgia I played again Hit the Road, the other S&M game from a certain evil company who forsake us all.

And I remembered you could use Max as an object, and it needed for passing some part of the game. I think this feature should return in the future episodes. Since we can often see Sam using Max as a club or as a ball in the comic, cartoon and 'the other game.'

What do you think?

Comments

• edited April 2008
    This opinion has been raised before, I'd like to see it, even if only for one puzzle, in one episode.
  • edited April 2008
    Sometimes Max does the action anyway, even though you control Sam. Case in point: In S1 whenever you use the boxing glove on something, it's Max who does the punching.

Isn't that enough?
  • edited April 2008
    NO. Half the humor in "using" Max is because you're treating him like an inventory object, which is just too funny :D
  • edited April 2008
    Silly Bob wrote: »
    This opinion has been raised before, I'd like to see it, even if only for one puzzle, in one episode.

*cough*203*cough*
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Silly Bob wrote: »

We did, in the first ever Sam & Max episode. Max eats Brady's head!
  • edited April 2008
    Yes, but the key point is Max doesn't appear in Sam's inventory. Thus we couldn't try using Max on random things to have Sam say something like "I don't think he'd want that".
  • edited April 2008
    That would have been cool in 106, if you'd been able to use Max's body parts before giving them back to him and only once you'd done the action they'd get reattached :)
  • edited April 2008
    I think the gun was put instead. though using on something with max is something I also miss a lot... ^^
  • edited April 2008
    I realized one problem with this... Every item you used on max, unless meant to boe woudl say

"...I better not, he'd just eat it..." (like happened in 201 (I think) when using an item with the future max)
  • edited April 2008
    As already said, the difference is about 'Use item with Max' (e.g. 106 to stole the talisman) and 'Use Max as a mace on the evil rider (from the comic.)
    It is different.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.