Free Sam & Max Episode 201

edited July 2008 in Sam & Max
Due to being a major fan of Sam & Max, ive managed to rack up TWO free versions of Ice Station Santa, Episode 201 from the latest Sam & Max game.

Free to anyone who wants them, drop me a PM with your email and post here and i'll forward you the redemption codes.;)

Links about the games

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/icestationsanta

http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax-season2

Usually retailing at $8.95, this also enables you to get the rest of the season at a reduced price of $26.

I found them to be hilariously funny, and a brill throwback to the point and click genre of yesteryear, but with the funky graphics of today.:)

Comments

• edited April 2008
    This post feels like it was made for some other message board.
  • edited April 2008
    i have to agree
    i seriously doubt that anyone on this board is not a subscriber to sam and max
  • edited April 2008
    I thought i would just post here out of courtesy rather than post elsewhere exclusively.

BOTH gone anyway.

Anyone else with free episodes feel free to hijack the thread.
  • edited April 2008
    In fact I could do with a free game, since I just accidentally awarded the one they sent me to myself, and I do know someone to send it to.
  • edited April 2008
    SAdly I have a friend I'd love to send an epp to, but She refuses to even look at the DEMO of S+M

"I'm just not a big fan od sam and max"
    "But you've enver even read/watched/played sam+max!!"
    "I dont care, I'm not a fan of them"

yes, she's an ass-hat at times... sad because I KNOW she'd love it if she'd acctually try it... *sigh*
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    I'm sure there are Homestar fans browsing the forums who don't have a Sam & Max subscription. It isn't an entirely bad idea.
  • edited April 2008
    I have three free passes for Ice Station Santa myself, which I don't know what to do with. I was going to forward one of them to a friend that already has the complete season just for a quick laugh, but this sounds like a much more worthy use. If anyone wants one, send me a PM, and I'll forward the activation code.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Bagpuss wrote: »
    In fact I could do with a free game, since I just accidentally awarded the one they sent me to myself, and I do know someone to send it to.

Check your Telltale account.
  • edited April 2008
    I've got an Ice Station Santa code too, so if anyone wants it, just drop me a private message. First come, first serve!
  • BusBus
    edited April 2008
    I would love one of the codes, just getting into season 1 now (late start i know) but would not complain on a season 2 head start.

EDIT: got one. Thanks guys
  • edited April 2008
    Anyone else have a free code they could spare? I'm just getting into the S&M games and would love to try it out. (Uh.. that sounds kinky)
  • edited April 2008
    huma79 wrote: »
    Anyone else have a free code they could spare? I'm just getting into the S&M games and would love to try it out. (Uh.. that sounds kinky)
    Check your PMs.
    Enter code here to redeem, by the way.
  • edited April 2008
    If ppl are still givin' away their codes I'll take oneto paly during the off-season since I canceled my gametap subscription... no sence in them all going to waste...
  • edited May 2008
    *sigh* jsut my luck to ask after everyone already game out all their free codes...
  • MelMel
    edited May 2008
    Ashton wrote: »
    *sigh* jsut my luck to ask after everyone already game out all their free codes...

Check your PMs.
  • edited May 2008
    I already thanked you in PM but I'm gonna thank you here too

THANK YOU!
  • edited May 2008
    If anyone else has a spare code lying around then I'd be extremely grateful for it :)
  • edited May 2008
    Ooh, me! I wanna be a philanthropist! I'll PM you. Then go buy all the games. :D I feel like we're moonshining illegalities in this thread.
  • edited May 2008
    i well take one if you do not need it i am a steam only user but and going nuts waiting for season to drop on steam:eek: have season one and have played it so maybe time i can say sam and max's lines word for word.... sad:D

pm me;) please and thank you
  • edited May 2008
    I would like a free code...I already sent some people PMs
  • edited May 2008
    Sorry, forgot to reply.
    Someone PM'd me a serial, and after getting half way through I bought the rest of the season. Thanks!
  • edited May 2008
    hey dude i have every episode exept this one come on help a guy out
    my email is Edddeddie321@aol.com
  • edited May 2008
    Cheapskate.
  • edited May 2008
    Wait, you have every episode except 201, and yet you didn't buy the full Season 2? I mean, it's cheaper to buy the whole season than buying four episodes individually....
  • edited May 2008
    Pmed you :D and jeeze maxs lines are freking funny, though i got VERY starteled when Sam trew max into the air cause he was in sams way XD
  • edited May 2008
    if anyone has a spare code for any of the cames, id be so gratefull if they could pm me it.<3
  • edited May 2008
    Same here, I'd really appreciate it to play another sam and max episode, i just played a demo and I liked it really much :)
  • jmmjmm
    edited May 2008
    faust_viii wrote: »
    Same here, I'd really appreciate it to play another sam and max episode, i just played a demo and I liked it really much :)

Then buy the game :cool:
  • edited May 2008
    plz pm me teh codz
  • edited May 2008
    I could use a code too!
  • edited May 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    plz pm me teh codz

cod_fish.jpg
  • edited May 2008
    Warning: Don't reply to Doug's post. It appears to be some sort of phishing scam.
  • edited May 2008
    Chuck wrote: »
    Warning: Don't reply to Doug's post. It appears to be some sort of phishing scam.

istockphoto_918192_punched.jpg
  • edited May 2008
    Sam & max is probably one of my favorite "adventure" games, and one of the only ones since I usually play FPS games. Very addicting. :) You don't like it, shove it.
  • edited May 2008
    somebody giving away free episodes here? I hereby reveal myself as a lamer cheapskate/broke who isn't above asking for one and would be most grateful. :)
  • edited May 2008
    Chuck wrote: »

... That is the greatest thing I've ever read...

(coachz)Awesome jaerb. (/coachz)
  • edited May 2008
    Wow, this thread really brought a bunch of one time posters out of the woodwork. Scat!
  • MelMel
    edited May 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Wow, this thread really brought a bunch of one time posters out of the woodwork. Scat!

So? Maybe they'll come back, maybe they won't. Who cares? Not everyone who plays Sam & Max (and may buy the whole season as a result) has to be a forum junkie. It doesn't list Must participate in Telltale's forum as a requirement for purchase.
  • edited May 2008
    I knew I forgot to add something!
  • MelMel
    edited May 2008
    No bonus for you this year mister! :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.