Season Two Bonus Disc

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
When will the Season Two Bonus Disc be out?

Comments

• edited April 2008
    When it is done.
  • edited April 2008
    Cool, then I'll put it on the same shopping list as Duke Nukem Forever is on :D
  • edited April 2008
    When it is done.

Actually, thanks to the technology of time travel, we'll be able to get it before you've even begun working on it! Yes, get both the bonus disc AND violate causality all in one!
  • edited April 2008
    Actually, thanks to the technology of time travel, we'll be able to get it before you've even begun working on it! Yes, get both the bonus disc AND violate causality all in one!

You cant do that! who do you think you are, darkhelmate???

(lol so rare to get to reference that movie!)
  • edited April 2008
    When it is done.
    isn't this phrase like one of the biggest jokes of gaming industry? at least that's what i heard..
  • JaiJai
    edited April 2008
    Well, why wouldn't it be? The truth is funny! Most of the time.

All of the time, actually; but it depends on your point of view.
  • edited April 2008
    Jai wrote: »
    All of the time, actually; but it depends on your point of view.

"A certain point of view?"

I can just see Obi-Wan Kenobi sitting down with the fans and explaining to them the concept of points of view and "When it's done"...
  • JaiJai
    edited April 2008
    Good luck to him, I'm still waiting to hear his "point of view" on fleeing naked from that last Darth Vader fight of his. Take your clothes with you into the afterlife, old man! That was a kid's movie!

As for "When it's done" . . . not even Yoda can see those fates.
  • edited April 2008
    Nothing beats a classic:

The bonus disc has been cancelled due to underlying economic considerations and current marketplace realities.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.