201 Happy demon song?

edited May 2008 in Sam & Max
Hey, is that song available as an mp3 download?, didnt see it in the blog with the whole season 2 mp3's

Just played station santa and both my wife and I got that song stuked in our heads :P

Comments

• edited April 2008
    It'll be on the soundtrack. We only release a few tracks for free from each episode.
  • edited April 2008
    aw.. ok then.

Is there a way of playing that record ingame without having to select frases with Sam?... i know its in the end credits, but something that last longer and its easyer to replay?
    Its a shame that record doesnt work in stinky's jukebox ^^.
  • edited April 2008
    IF this is not allowed, some pls tell me and I wont post anything liek it again...

all the end-credits are avalible on youtube. You can play them as long as you like (sadly the happy demon song doesnt go any longer in the credits than it does in-game, the otehr minute or so is instrumental, I was a little dissapointed...)
  • edited April 2008
    I don't mean to contradict Doug, but 'The Friendly Demon Song' was released in MP3 format in this blog entry from December 21st, 2007: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-281
  • edited April 2008
    Burn!
  • edited April 2008
    you can play songs form season 1 or 2 on stinkys jukebox one time i got the joys of war song from episode 4 season 1 but with that song you wont get the parts sam says
  • edited May 2008
    HAAAH!!! it WAS released as a free download

Thank you mhaley you cheered my day ^__^ (bad, BAD tabacco)

And i thought it was "happy" demon, its "friendly" demon XD
Sign in to comment in this discussion.