Favorite (S+M) Song?

2»

Comments

• edited August 2008
    The songs with lyrics are like my childrens: I love them all! Except I didn't actually have anything to do with their creation, so they're not anything like my children, so I guess I just used an awkward Homestar Runner reference where no awkward Homestar Runner reference should be.

Anyway, it really is difficult to choose one over the other, so I'll put them in order, starting with the ones I like the most.

Useful To Boot - So catchy! Also, Bluster Blaster is in it, and he makes almost anything better.
    More Than Jerks - Also so catchy, and it's on top of the already excellent driving music.
    World of Max - I love the lyrics to this song. And the imagery of everyone being Max.
    Mariachi Song - The lines
    We take souls of the damned and we send them to places unknown/But first we must crush them with gigantic heads made of stone
    make me smile every time I hear them.
    Good For You (Good For Me) - The lyrics are hilarious. And the first time I saw it, I assumed that the secret agents were all Superball, which I'm going to continue to assume because it makes it even funnier.
    Just You And Me (And Ted E. Bear) - The fact that one of the singers sounds like a stereotypical mobster makes an amusing song even more amusing.
    The Friendly Demon Song - If only for what Sam says if you click on "That thing, with the place".

I realise that the above boils down to "the lyrics are funny", but... I'm not that good at musical critique.

As to the instrumental pieces, I'm in love with the music in the train station in 205, and I have no idea why. It's just so perfect for
    the beginning of the journey to the afterlife
    , and I wish I knew why I think that. I could also listen to Stinky's in the 80s over and over and over.
  • edited August 2008
    I would say "Radical!" on Episode 204. I'm a sucker for cheesy 80's synth-rock bands like Rush and Blue Öyster Cult, so this song was right up my alley, and it was 7 minutes of pure awesomeness!

Edit: "New Location Unlocked" from Episode 203 takes a close second.

Unfortunately, these tracks, when burned onto a CD, don't sound good on my dad's stereo (and he's a true audiophile, and by that, I don't mean he has an overpriced Bose soundwave™ system). That is, there's too much bass on the treble notes, and sounds muddy as a result. Maybe a remastering is in order?
  • edited August 2008
    Maybe the soundtrack CD fixes it...? I couldn't really say.
  • edited August 2008
    mine would have to be the glazed mc guffin song from the sam and max fox kids tv series.
  • edited August 2008
    Personally I really like the Friendly Demon Son and the Zombie Factory, but if thats weird call me a freak, dont feel bad, everyone does when I tell them my favourite game features an anthromophic dog and a rabbit [supposedly] on caffine :P
  • edited October 2008
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    Personally I really like the Friendly Demon Son

I do too! Those songs he sings? AMAZING. He's good for his age.
  • edited October 2008
    C.O.P.S. Motivational song.
  • edited October 2008
    I Like 4:59 And The Soda Popper Song And The War Songs
  • edited October 2008
    Lefty's 2.0
  • edited October 2008
    I've always liked "Cruisin'" and "World of Max" As for Hit the Road, I'd have to say "Pleasently understated credit sequence"

"Pounding Fathers" is a great victory theme.
  • edited October 2008
    Avel wrote: »
    [Lyrical: World of Max by far (though I am partial to the
    censored Soda Popper theme
    )

What seasons are those in I have season 1 Wii and those songs sound funny.
    Until then I would have to say I love the War song.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.