Poker Night 2 for Android

Apple seems to always have the best apps, why not android? I enjoyed playing the first poker night, but my computer broke and then I heard poker night 2 for only ios. It would be great to have it on android, I would definitely buy it and I think a lot of other people would too!

Comments

• Agreed! I would love to have any of the Poker Night games on my Kindle! (Or any other Telltale game for that matter)

• edited October 2013

A while back Tellttale said that developing for Android was tricky because of a lack of a standardized hardware configuration (the specs of Android tablets can vary wildly from system to system).

Whether this is still the case or not I don't know - they did say it quite some time ago - but I suspect that's the reason we haven't seen any Telltale games on Android devices thus far.

Disclaimer: Moderators on this forum are volunteers from the community and are not employees of the company. Our posts merely express our personal opinion and should not be mistaken for official company statements.

• edited October 2013

well, so pc specs dont differ, i guess? every pc's the same right?

but thanks, now i know why there are no 3d-games on android at all, because its so tricky to develope for android.

no... wait... there are plenty of 3d games last time i checked.

reminds me off these a**f*cks that developed "techno kitten adventure", they released one level (ONE!!!) for android, the others where "coming soon", but guess what? NOTHING HAPPENED!! after some time they wanted a hundred thousand dollars (!!!) for developing some "super" version of the game (for pc & mac) via kickstarter, but guess what? people know bullshit when they smell it, so no money, no game.

A while back Tellttale said that developing for Android was tricky because of a lack of a standardized hardware configuration (the specs of An

• Officially there's been no explanation given as to why there's not been an Android version announced (beyond the one I said, although bear in mind that was from a few years ago).

That said, given the recent iOS/Vita announcement, I suspect they'll have plenty of people asking them about Android, so keep an eye open on gaming news sites for their inevitable response.

Cyphox posted: »

well, so pc specs dont differ, i guess? every pc's the same right? but thanks, now i know why there are no 3d-games on android at all, beca

• what about a shield version then

Sign in to comment in this discussion.