Walking Dead Part 2

edited October 2013 in Game Support

My walking dead part two of the game won't download. It has got all the way up to 99% and the error pops up about internet connect and my connection is high and is fine. It's on my iPad. Purchased 2 and can't even get it to download

Comments

• I have almost the same issue on my Mac. It took about 3 hours to get to 99% and it stayed at 99% for another 3 hours. Downloading episode one from the telltale website takes me a couple of minutes, so it's not my internet speed. Can we please get some help?

I saw many people having this problem but I couldn't find an answer.

• i have the same issue..but there's no respond in their costumer service/support. stuck in 99% for almost 2 hours!!

• I'm having the exact same issue here. I let my macbook pro turned on the whole night to finish the download till the next morning… it froze at 93%
    Just saying… when I went to bed it was like 85%… and I slept at least 8 hours. TellTaleGames, r u serious?

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

If you have the problem on Mac or PC, you can try the alternate download options.

Sadly I don't know how to help iOS users. Some people had success using this workaround. You can contact TTG support at support@telltalegames.com and hopefully get better suggestions.

This discussion has been closed.