The Walking Dead Season Pass won't let me download the episodes!

edited October 2013 in Forum Games

Okay, So on my playstation 3 I downloaded the season pass. I went into the walking dead game and clicked on download content. Instead of "GET" it said "BUY" so I clicked on buy, only to find that the game wanted me to purchase it even though I had the season pass. So I redownloaded the season pass and tried again. To my dissapointment, it said BUY. So I deleted the walking dead, redownloaded it then downloaded the season pass. NO CHANGE! So at this point I was getting a little confused and ticked off. I went to the psn store and it said. FREE! I went into download it and it said "This product cannot be purchased at this time". :C I have tried so much but it still won't work.

Would it have anything to do with me having it gameshared. I was in the account that had it on it so dont worry about that. If you have expireinced this problem or something please can you tell me how to fix it. I have searched many forums and they all dont help. I can't get this to work and am annoyed. I really want this game so if you could help me out I would be VERY HAPPY! I would consider you god... PLEASE

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.