Cheap Color Collection on Ebay "Buy it Now"

edited May 2008 in Sam & Max
I was on e-bay searching for sam and max and found the Color Comic Collection as a "Buy It Now" for less than $13 including shipping and handling! I am kind of steamed since I just bought this same thing for twice as much, but I figured I should share the love. Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SAM-MAX-COLOR-COLLECTION-1-Near-Mint-Comics-Book_W0QQitemZ250242740341QQihZ015QQcategoryZ77QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It is said to be in Near Mint Condition, and here is a link to what the store own says "Near Mint Condition" Means.

http://www.milehighcomics.com/information/grade.html

ZeroSA, out.

Edit1: This does not have everything that the reprinted "Sam and Max Anniversary Collection" that Telltale is selling. Seriously, if you have to choose between the two, buy the reprint. That said, this is a kind of hard to find item selling for a good bit less than normal.

Edit2: A TellTale Forum Member bought it.

Comments

• edited April 2008
    I'd buy it, but I'm extrmely cheap. Plus the shipping to canada is way too much.
  • EmiEmi
    edited April 2008
    It may have cost more but I'll stick with Telltale's release. Besides price, the only thing it offers is color. And is the coloring even any good?
  • edited April 2008
    As you said, this isn't an alternative to Tell Tales' Book, just something extra. I bought both the soft and hard cover versions of the reprint. Anyway, here is a image to look at how the coloring turned out. I'd show more, but Google says they don't exist :)

snmweep.jpg
  • edited April 2008
    Plus this book doesn't have everything Surfin' the Highway has.
  • edited May 2008
    I bought it, only to complete my... collection.
    ComicBookGuy5.gif

EDIT: Oh, yes, thank you for pointing this out! :D
  • edited May 2008
    Glad to be of service. I can't wait to get home after finals and get a look at my copy. Stupid final exams...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.