problem when install sam&max season 1

edited May 2008 in Game Support
Hi everyone,
I have some problems to install the game sam and max season 1. My hard disk is in 2 parts, one for windows, (c:) and one for my games and films...(d:)

When I try to install the game, it always run on c: and i only have 1 G free. So the installation stops.

I have enough free space on D: but i can't choose the directory folder.

Someone to help me ?

Excuse my english but i'm french...:rolleyes:

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    Hey Darek,

Which version of the game is this? Did you download it from us or buy it in a store? They have different installers.
  • edited May 2008
    It's a french game...

It says saison one 1.0...

I can choose D: but the install begins on c:, and when there is no more room, it says extraction: failed writing files...

What can I do ?
    Thanks...
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    Unfortunately, that installer works by extracting everything in temporary files on the C: drive and then installs them to the D: drive. Unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done about it other than make some temporary space on the C: drive.

Do you have enough space on your C: drive that you could move some files out, or is it entirely used up by Windows?
  • SegSeg
    edited May 2008
    The installer needs to extract out content in the Windows temp directory first before placing the files in the correct place.

Besides clearing out your windows drive, you can also reset your temp directories to your D drive: http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2006/01/15/513134.aspx
This discussion has been closed.