The Killer [Investigation] - Hard Evidence Found

1151617181921»

Comments

• Lily ain't in the comics.

bassikx posted: »

But the comics also disagree with lilys being dead.

• Sorry, I was confused. I never read the comics but I saw the name lily in issue 124 and assumed it was the same lily. Apparently bufkins wife is also named lily.

LukaszB posted: »

Lily ain't in the comics.

• Wow, what a great theory. I don't think he is the killer, but nice find.

• But Beauty remembers everything else from that night. Crane said it lasts for 24 hours.

Good point...

• Maybe he had glamours with him or wore a disguise?

But Beauty remembers everything else from that night. Crane said it lasts for 24 hours.

• To hell goes such elaborated and interesting theory.

• Telltale changes their games based on community feedback. Considering they had a 2-3 month "unexpected break" between ep1 and ep2 , and the fact that they changed their game a lot ( scenes seen in " in the next episode " are not in the game anymore ) , this might have been the case-breaking theory , but they could've changed it.

Mafon2 posted: »

To hell goes such elaborated and interesting theory.

• I hate theories on these forums but I can't deny this is a very cool one. While I am sure, if not 100% positive, he has nothing to do with the story I still give you a lot of credit for gathering the info and having a keen eye for detail. However, there is no way Telltale makes him a relevant part of the story in the Episode 5 as they have never mentioned him/ gave him any importance. If he said ANYTHING or made ANY impact I would agree with you, however for the great majority of players if this guy were to have a part in the game, they would have no clue who he is.

• yeah bigby also says to faith "I think I've seen you somewhere" which could be another hint that he may have forgotten important information

daedahl posted: »

Actually I'm guessing the memories are getting wiped somehow. The comment by Colin about memories lasting, and Snow's repeated concerns about

• Wow, nice catch!

Fat2Mad posted: »

Not to his pants, but what about his blue shirt? When bigby checked Snow's dress, you see that the colour is not matching, but it does for the redheads shirt. You can make screenshot and check the colour in photoshop, if you like.

• I hope so. when they did the next time in twau they said something like " fable town has a serial kiler??" I thought it was great then theysided towards criminal works. I need to replay the game why is crooked man after bigby?? cuz they got to close to his worlds with the murders and he thought that they were going to find him out??

• He wants to use him if you listen when you are about to confront him he says something along the lines of " You need not worry about him as with Crane I think he will be quite useful in my back pocket"

jamex1223 posted: »

I hope so. when they did the next time in twau they said something like " fable town has a serial kiler??" I thought it was great then theys

• He is also the taxi driver in Ep 4 right after Bigby leaves the pawn shop! I was paying attention because of reading this theory before playing ep. 4.

• [COMIC SPOILERS]

I don't think BCW was ever intended to be the murderer (even if TTG had to change the story after episode 1) as he is still alive and living in the Woodlands in the comics at the time of the March of the Wooden Soldiers story arc.

I really doubt they'd let him stick around if he had been the murderer, or if he was involved in some sinister way.

Alt text

• Ah Jack... not the sharpest tool in the box. I loved that moment from the comics, Snows and Bigbys reaction to his reply was priceless.

But it was also an interesting moment of metafiction within the comic, since Snow refers to the moral of the story like a mundane reader would, ignoring the fact that for her as a fable that story isn't a fiction, but reality, occurrence in a life of a fellow fable, and that a character she refers to is an actual person she knows, therefore the story shouldn't hold any moral intended by the writer for her, as there is no writer.

• I just wanted to put this out there.. You are all wrong imo. Im about to burst this shit right open.

In the comic book Fables (the graphic novel Wolf Among Us is based on) there is a story of a wooden soldier who wanted to be human because he fell in love with this woman wooden soldier. The evil side allows him to do this but at the cost of becoming spys for them within fabletown. Its hard to explain more without putting big spoilers out there, but he looks exactly like the character in the game and it would make sense that Snow is concerned in that scene about people listing and the walls having ears, almost as if she suspects him. ALSO I BELIEVE IT IS MENTIONED IN THE COMIC THAT HIS IS A TAXI DRIVER!

Here is a link to show you:
    http://www.comicvine.com/rodney/4005-61893/

• edited October 2014

You shouldn't pass on your theory as fact, because you can't know for sure it's right. Especially when it's wrong, as Telltale has said the red haired guy is the Boy Who Cried Wolf, in an interview with Gamesradar: "straight from the folks at Telltale". Altough he has no name now, the character is still the same.

He was also supposed to help Bigby with the investigation, and that's why he appeared so much in Ep.1.

http://www.gamesradar.com/6-things-you-didnt-know-about-wolf-among-us/

• faith did it (drop da mic)

Grafite posted: »

You shouldn't pass on your theory as fact, because you can't know for sure it's right. Especially when it's wrong, as Telltale has said the

• edited May 2016

check the date bub.

SweetDee posted: »

faith did it (drop da mic)

• @Ingen_Nate_Kenny nuke it from orbit.

• Lol I remember this thread.

• Who bumped this 1 and a half years old thread?

• enter image description here

papai46 posted: »

@Ingen_Nate_Kenny nuke it from orbit.

• *2 and a half years old thread

Who bumped this 1 and a half years old thread?

• papai46 posted: »

@Ingen_Nate_Kenny nuke it from orbit.

This discussion has been closed.