These lips are sealed

2»

Comments

• No. We only know that the Woodsman and Dee are involved, yet zero details have been discovered relating to the identity of the murderer.

Flog61 posted: »

Wait, sorry, I haven't been on these forums much, has the murderer been confirmed to be a man?!

• edited January 2014

(I know, I was sarcastically referring to the fact that the commenter had assumed the murderer was a man)..

hihitwd posted: »

No. We only know that the Woodsman and Dee are involved, yet zero details have been discovered relating to the identity of the murderer.

• (Sorry, it's super hard to understand sarcasm through the internet!)

(I know, I was sarcastically referring to the fact that the commenter had assumed the murderer was a man)..

• THREE times,actually.The Mirror repeats it.

BullseyeRey posted: »

More like two times by Faith and the Mirror, but it does imply some sort of magic if it prevent the Mirror from telling Bigby.

• Really? Huh i thought it was a Grimm fairy tale.

monowa posted: »

thats from a childrens horror book "tales to tell in the dark" its not a fable

• I love Frau Totenkinder! And I wouldn't call her wicked (any more), just machiavellian and ambiguous.

Megatryphe posted: »

Powerful magics leads me to believe that we will in some way see Frau Totenkinder in here somewhere. I mean what good is a Fable story without a wicked witch right?

• No it's about the ribbion. Look at what 'the little mermaid' says in ep2. She says she CAN'T tell Bigby. She says she can't tell him about her work, and Faith worked at the same place and had the same ribbion, all the prostitutes have that ribbion.

i have a feeling that the sealed part of "my lips are sealed" refers to her ring and her family seal (which she probably uses on her letters) so maybe her family is involved, her father may simply be missing a hand and not actually be dead

• From the Episode 2, Crane is also confirmed to be involved with all of it.

Wait, sorry, I haven't been on these forums much, has the murderer been confirmed to be a man?!

• Some working girls they turned out to be.

• Yes but that was a glamour made to look like Snow its really just Lily. So maybe Lily had a ribbon too, Im 90% on that because Faith and Nerissa had one and so did the girl that lets you into the club and they ALL said "these lips are sealed". They also all work in the same place so Lily must have a ribbon too.

lukka23 posted: »

a lot of people think that but they forget one thing...Snow ended up in the same way at the end of the episode! I didn't find any connections between that ribbon and Snow, but it is a good theory though

• Im pretty sure it is a fable its just one of those dark ones.

Lordb posted: »

Really? Huh i thought it was a Grimm fairy tale.

• edited February 2014

yeah, well that is more obvious now that there is three people that wore a ribbon and said the same thing

• In episode 2 you see faith and lily's stuff and there is lipstic on the ground and when you ask the litle mermaid, she is puting lipstic at the same time she says that her lips are sealed, so it might be the lipstic or the ribbon

• So Bigby could wash the lipstick off and they then can talk!

• So Bigby could wash the lipstick off and they then can talk!

• In my opinion, the ribbon the girls of Pudding N' Pie wear is magic. It's something that makes them say "These lips are sealed".

• I'm deducing that they took the idea of the ribbon and the severed heads from the scary story "The Girl With the Green Ribbon". Look it up if you haven't heard of it.

• Yeah, I got that impression during episode 1.

SSherlockE posted: »

I'm deducing that they took the idea of the ribbon and the severed heads from the scary story "The Girl With the Green Ribbon". Look it up if you haven't heard of it.

• Yes, you are correct. But I'm wondering....how does this spell apply to the magic mirror?

• Bloody Mary cast the spell on the ribbons.

sirxchrish posted: »

Yes, you are correct. But I'm wondering....how does this spell apply to the magic mirror?

• Just wana say I called it.

Lordb posted: »

I vaguely remember a story I read as a child bout a girl who's head was attached to her neck by a ribbon and at the end of the story her husband or someone (it was a long time ago) her head came off.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.