Sam & Max's Family

edited June 2008 in Sam & Max
Who else would like to see some relatives of Sam and Max in future episodes? We've already seen Sam's granny in the animated series, and we heard his mom on the answering machine in Hit the Road.

I think Max's family could be interesting to see, and pretty hilarious if done well. :D

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Don't forget the comics. The christmas comic in Surfin' the Highway has a rare glimpse both of their relatives and of the place they live when they're not in the office.
  • edited May 2008
    i'd like to see them, Max's family would probally mean a bank robbery sence there file cabinet is full of files on Max's family :p
  • edited May 2008
    I agree! I'd love to see both, though especially Max's family because, as stated, that woudl lead without question to pure hilarity!
  • edited May 2008
    We saw them in the comics, so it's not definitely not improbable that we'll see them somewhere along the line.
  • edited May 2008
    We saw them in the comics, so it's not definitely not improbable that we'll see them somewhere along the line.

I got lost in how many double negatives there were in that. By saying"not definately not improbable", are you saying that it is not definately probably meaning it is definately improbable or that is is definately improbably because how the two "not"s cancel each other out?
  • edited May 2008
    I stopped paying attention halfway through that sentence.[/max]
  • edited May 2008
    I wonder what Sam's relationship with his mother is like. In the 1st Season games, for instance, Sam said "Hi Mom," to the camera in the TV station which was cute. However, in one episode he revealed he was blackmailing her when they were talking on the phone, and then Sam said, "I love you too, Mom." Now that was weird.
  • edited May 2008
    In Hit The Road he seems slightly resentful of her when she leaves him a message reminding him not to get shot. "Doesn't she realise I'm old enough to make my own decisions about being shot?"
  • edited May 2008
    Kinda like in episode 204, when Sam was willing to shot his childhood self just because the kid called him fat. Talk about anger issues.
  • edited May 2008
    How about Max's father?
  • edited May 2008
    Take into account that sam might have jsut been going to shoot AT him...

Also, as for issues... remember max DID shoot sam in 102! And to think this is the same guy that said sam was so important to him that when he died he was taking sam with him! ("Oh sam *chuckle* when I die, I'm taking you with me!")
  • edited May 2008
    I'd love to see Sam's granny in the telltale games.. Great character!
  • edited May 2008
    :mad::mad:
    splash1 wrote: »
    i'd like to see them, Max's family would probally mean a bank robbery sence there file cabinet is full of files on Max's family :p

GREAT,BUDDY!Now I can hear keyboards CLACKING with horrible fan fiction!
  • edited June 2008
    yeeeeaaaaaahhh....
    okkkaaayyy :confused:
  • edited June 2008
    hahaha!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.