Batman Reference?

edited May 2008 in Sam & Max
In ep. 202 when you click on Bosco's Bomb-B-Gone Sam say's 'Because some days you just can't get rid of a bomb', is a pop culture reference refering to the 60's Batman movie when he is trying to get rid of a bomb and says 'some days you can't get rid of a bomb' or am I looking too much into this?

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Yes, it is.
  • edited May 2008
    Huzzah! I am a true geek!

It's even more sad that I had already written that quote on my wall after watching that film and peeing myself with laughter.
  • edited May 2008
    heh, so nice to see somone else got that joke becides me. I loved that series growing up (I just dated my self, didn't I?)
  • edited May 2008
    Ah, it was made like about 20 years before my time? But I still adore it! I want the series to come to DVD! It's legendary.

Holy Popicle Batman!
  • edited May 2008
    I love the batman movie. They're releasing a special edition of it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=iHufrsP9XMA
  • edited May 2008
    I wonder if you get a free bomb with it.

OT: Has anyone see the I'm a Marvel and I'm a DC parodies on youtube?
  • edited May 2008
    I don't think so. Maybe a bomb encased in lucite, but not a bomb.
  • edited May 2008
    I wonder if you get a free bomb with it.

OT: Has anyone see the I'm a Marvel and I'm a DC parodies on youtube?

Yep. I'm waiting anxiously for more season 2 eps. :/

The 1st Iron Man Batman one he recently put up was funny.

"Sorry, kids. We couldn't get in to see Kung Fu Panda. Let's go watch the clown with the M-16 open fire on a school bus." lol

But I see he has a second Iron Man Batman up now.
  • edited May 2008
    Yeah the guy is a genius! I think my fave so far has to be the trailer for season 2 with Spidy and Batman, it's pure gold. His 'Twas The Night Before Christmas' is brilliant too
Sign in to comment in this discussion.