Max P.O.V?

edited June 2008 in Sam & Max
In the games we've always been able to play as Sam, wouldn't it be interesting for one ep. to be Max instead?

Comments

• edited May 2008
    All it would be is max eating every item he can pick up or shoot it... I must play that game.
  • edited May 2008
    Even raw Hagis?
  • edited May 2008
    You can't control Max.
  • edited May 2008
    I did get to play Max in Night of the Raving Dead; but only for a little while.
  • edited May 2008
    (Outside Bumpusville, next to the wishing well)
    Sam: "I wish I knew what Max was thinking."
    Max: " ... ..... ....... ..... ... . !"
    Sam: "Well, that was a waste of money."
  • edited May 2008
    @ vyper: not really, that wasn't truely max, though it was kinda nice (and disturbing) to have where he keeps his luger confirmed... (I love that luger, I wish it were Sam's it's so much cooler (imo) than his revolver)
  • edited May 2008
    I guess a Max FPS could work. Something with gratuitous acts of senseless violence all the time.
  • edited May 2008
    Even raw Hagis?

I dunno personally I think Haggis would be a little too game-y for Max to eat. :)
  • edited June 2008
    I'd like that too, even for just one (whole) episode.
  • edited June 2008
    Teeth wrote: »
    I guess a Max FPS could work.

Max VS. Master Chief, (For no reason) Tonight at the Gaming Facility near you!
  • edited June 2008
    In the games we've always been able to play as Sam, wouldn't it be interesting for one ep. to be Max instead?

Someone could make a mod that makes Sam look like Max & Max look like Sam, not that there's anything they can do about the voices though.
  • edited June 2008
    LikaLaruku wrote: »
    Someone could make a mod that makes Sam look like Max & Max look like Sam, not that there's anything they can do about the voices though.

Just visualize "Sam" talking.Frankly, it gives me the jibblies.
  • edited June 2008
    Goalseil wrote: »
    (Outside Bumpusville, next to the wishing well)
    Sam: "I wish I knew what Max was thinking."
    Max: " ... ..... ....... ..... ... . !"
    Sam: "Well, that was a waste of money."

There you have it, folks. Summed up in three lines why we can't play as Max.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.