My Little S&M FP page... with many screenshots and artworks. Need Members too:)

edited February 2005 in General Chat
Hi @ all

I'm new here...
till now i was only on the BBE board of theinventory.org but i think Tell Tale is as good (or even better [cause they developed S&MFP]) than BBE...

i just want to be active in both forums :)

and by the way i wanna make a bit promotion for my littel HP. There are many medias about S&M FP on it. I also added a forum since yesterday... and now i need members:)

http://www.save-samandmax.de.vu
Here the forum-direct-link: http://hitman006xp.hi.funpic.de/save-samandmax/
I hope you'll enjoy it;)

greets
Hitman

Comments

• edited January 2005
    i just need english buttons for the forum^^ but i'll fix it soon;)

and by the way... Tell Tale Games is a developer right? so if they would develope a sequel to S&M ... they would need publishers... why not BBE for the german market? Would be nice i think:)
  • edited January 2005
    while you're plugging sites visit mine http://www.savesamandmax.com and cry like a little boy
  • edited January 2005
    i just need english buttons for the forum^^ but i'll fix it soon;)

and by the way... Tell Tale Games is a developer right? so if they would develope a sequel to S&M ... they would need publishers... why not BBE for the german market? Would be nice i think:)

According to an interview Telltale has said that they may not necessarily seek a publisher.
  • edited January 2005
    welcome, buddy! Good to see you over here, too.

I think it's too soon to tell what Telltale will become. They could turn into a developer/publisher for all we know, or make their games available only through download. But if they do need publishers, then Bad Brain would be a good choice for the German market. They have a great love of adventure games and would work hard to spread the love of adventure games to it's consumer base in its home country and perhaps surrounding areas. And no one can deny that they are well-known. ;)

I know a lot of people disagree about who would be "better" to handle a new Sam & Max game if Steve Purcell decides to make a new one. But, ultimately, none of us has any say about who should get the license. It's all between Steve Purcell and the adventure game industry folks. This time around, I'm sure things will turn out well enough if we just let them. :)
  • edited January 2005
    your site doesnt work here
  • edited January 2005
    Hmmmm. I see you liked my "Save" logo from the header-bar on savesamandmax.com...
  • edited January 2005
    yea;) it'S nice;) isn't it? ;)

NEED MEMBERS;) *G* and have i forgott ANY Media ? is there anything else available as what is on my page?
  • edited January 2005
    hi there;) i'f just posted some news about upcoming games from bbe in my forum... i got the infos from the pressroom.

Also i added a MEMBERZONE in my forum... there u can get member exclusiv stuff. At the moment the Freelance Police Episode - The Invaders!

so check it out

http://www.save-samandmax.de.vu/
    http://hitman006xp.hi.funpic.de/save-samandmax/
  • edited January 2005
    honestly most of us dont care about bad brain. or at least i dont
  • edited January 2005
    it's okay that you don't. but some people might. you can't seriously claim to know what everybody thinks around here, right? :) Also, I've been to his site, and it's not just Bad Brain oriented. It's got a Telltale thread, too. Admittedly, it's empty right now, but that's because no one knows what game(s) they're working on just yet. The site has been open for only a day, so there's a lot of growing room.

And for anyone who likes Sam & Max, there's something in the Member's exclusive section that you don't want to miss. :D

by the way, your new avatar cracks me up! :))
  • edited January 2005
    even if you don't care about BBE ... you should care about their games... or don't you like A Vampyre Story? or unnamed Project Joe (which i think BBE also will publish one day... casue their already working togehther)

Shouldn't we all care about all news about adventures? and everything about S&M...

*STILLNEEDMEMBERS* www.save-samandmax.de.vu
  • edited January 2005
    I care about A Vampyre Story. I want the next year and a half to see it safely developed and out the door. Once that happens, I may start to appreciate Bad Brain better. ;)
  • edited January 2005
    I care about A Vampyre Story. I want the next year and a half to see it safely developed and out the door. Once that happens, I may start to appreciate Bad Brain better. ;)

I'm also very much looking forward to Vampyre Story. I'll reserve judgement on O4 & I-Jet until I read full reviews when they're finally released.

Personally I hope the BBE internal titles are as brilliant as the teasers and descriptions on bbe's site make them out to be. I really do...
  • edited January 2005

Fair enough! :)
  • edited January 2005
    Personally I hope the BBE internal titles are as brilliant as the teasers and descriptions on bbe's site make them out to be. I really do...

Couldn't agree with you more...

Story-wise, if you liked Benjamin "Yahtzee" Croshaw's "5 Days a Stranger" or "7 Days a Skeptic", it might interest you that he's working with Wolfgang on the story for Orgastic 4.
  • edited February 2005
    OK, maybe I've been a bit too harsh on BBE. I'll give them a shot. Mmmmaybe that Vampyre story game will be good. Mmmaybe.

As far as my avatar goes, I could almost feel the vibrations.
  • edited February 2005
    OK, maybe I've been a bit too harsh on BBE. I'll give them a shot. Mmmmaybe that Vampyre story game will be good. Mmmaybe.

As far as my avatar goes, I could almost feel the vibrations.

I've given it some thought, and I think I can understand where you might have been coming from. There's certainly no guarantee that any adventure game will be good, no matter how excited people are about it. A lot of crappy games on the market will do that to us, and BBE certainly doesn't have much to show off right now in terms of actual product.

I just like being optomistic about some things, myself. :D
    But not about everything, I admit. Tee-hee... [>:)]
    We will see, though! I hope it doesn't suck either.
  • edited February 2005
    See, I'm rather confident in A Vampyre Story based on the apparent design as well as the talent behind it. I'm certainly thankful Bad Brain is publishing it, but considering past events I'll save the celebrating until when the game is out.
  • edited February 2005
    I think Vampyre story is going to be great, or at least the art.

EDIT: I joined your forum, looks pretty good.
  • edited February 2005
    To comment on all my other comments...

In my defence, I would like to play the - Dont see much but one picture - card on this. Anybody remember the uh... Forget about the mouse and kat or whatever and look at this thing [ed] we're gonna put out. because we know you guys will buy anything remotely resembling a rodent/canine combo. and why not make it orgastic? i wonder what the hell thats all about? fartstand
  • edited February 2005
    @Burn: THX :)

need more members;) but not bad 9 members in 2 days :)

I hope BBE will also publish Project Joe and fund it'S developement;) The demo is BRILLIANT:) especially CRAAAAAAAAZY BILL ;)
  • edited February 2005
    Yeah, someone's gotta release Project Joe. We need more adventure games to play.

Ahem... Just ignore the HUGE stack of games that I haven't played yet, but are sitting 3 feet away from me.

Anyhow, I hope Telltale throws us a bone soon and lets us know what they've been up to. This forum is turning into a "So what is everyone ELSE making?" discussion :) But that'll change soon enough, I suppose.
  • edited February 2005
    I've just changed all buttons in my forum in english buttons:)
    Maybe i'll put on another S&M FP Episode soon...

I NEED SAM AND MAX!!! :)
  • edited February 2005
    Ahem... Just ignore the HUGE stack of games that I haven't played yet, but are sitting 3 feet away from me.

You have one of those too?

I mean--oops, move along folks, nothing more to see here...
  • edited February 2005
    i'll sign up for the forum :D

http://server1.zonealta.net/~skrime/Sam And Max/sam_and_max_001.jpg

a great looking wallpaper B-)

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~hierohero/images/ljklj,m.JPG

also a preview/first look
  • edited February 2005
    Have just posted another Episode into my Memberzone...
    S&M FP #09 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang :)
    Check it out^^

http://www.save-samandmax.de.vu/
  • edited February 2005
    Woot :D Woot
This discussion has been closed.