Cubecraft!

edited June 2008 in Sam & Max
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but it's awesome, I was looking at a web site that has paper models of movie, TV, comic book, and video game characters, and found these:

Sam
Max

I think it's so cool I'm gonna pruint them out later, and display them proudly atop my computer.

Comments

• edited May 2008
    I was planning on making these today along with Weighted Companion Cube. Thanks for the reminder. ;)
  • edited May 2008
    It's actually listed in the You Heart The Internet sidebar on the blog page, but I can see how people wouldn't see it. I made Sam, Max, and Strong Bad so far. They all turned out great, but I did end up having to use some tape internally to hold Sam together.
  • edited May 2008
    I made Sam, Max and the Stormtrooper quite a while ago. Sadly, Sam was crushed when I accidentally drop a book on him. :( I may reprint another one later.

(Oooh neat, they have Indiana Jones now!)
  • edited May 2008
    Yeah, Indiana Jones is actually what brought me there.
  • edited June 2008
    Oh wow, they've even got Miyamoto Usagi!

I'm normally really bad at these things, but I'm going to have to steal some decent quality paper from work to have a go at those ones.
  • edited June 2008
    dg10050 wrote: »
    I was planning on making these today along with Weighted Companion Cube. Thanks for the reminder. ;)

http://granades.com/2007/11/02/rubiks-companion-cube/

pretty cool, eh?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.