Walking Dead save game

edited November 2013 in Game Support

Today my walking dead crashed while i was trying to load episode 3 (i was at the train in my game) and now I have no save games when I open the walking dead. When i check my documents the save files are all there, saves 0-33 and prefs.prop. I didn't download the game from steam, I actually bought it straight from this site so most of the help info online doesn't really cover this. Anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Please follow the instructions to run the TWD Support Tool and post the download link to the resulting "TWD_support_data_pc.zip" or "TWD_support_data_mac.zip" to your next reply in this thread.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

The crash has corrupted the prefs.prop, which is required to access the .save files.

You can try the "restore previous version" feature (right click, "properties", "restore previous version") on the prefs.prop in the savegame folder ( %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead ).

Zapbranigan posted: »

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gtnm7e

• Just tried and that restored me to halfway through episode 2. I can handle playing through from here. Thanks Man

DjNDB posted: »

The crash has corrupted the prefs.prop, which is required to access the .save files. You can try the "restore previous version" feature (ri

This discussion has been closed.