The walking dead problems

edited November 2013 in Game Support

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me on a couple of issue
1: purchased multipack 2-5 +400days pack after completing episode 1 but it would not
Download so removed and reinstalled app on iPad mini but now lost episode 1 completion
And cannot see option to download multipack + 400days just normal multipack
2. Refresh purchases does not seem to do anything
3. do I need to complete episode 1 to see 400days download?
4. how do I check my purchase is still valid so I don't have to buy it again?
5. when I do try to buy multipack (without 400days attached) to see if it will verify my purchase it just takes me to the point of buy or cancel.

many thanks in advance

Comments

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Hopefully I can help answer all your questions.

The first issue you encountered is something we are aware of and actively trying to resolve. Unfortunately it's very difficult to reproduce, but we are still looking into a permanent solution. If you encounter the issue of not being able to download episodes again, please try completely shutting down your game application, then shutting down your device for a few minutes, then restart and try again.

After reinstalling the application the game needs to be restarted again to download all the updates and patches. Please shut down the game entirely and the next time you launch, you should see the $19.99 USD multi-pack that includes 400 Days. if the restore button does not change the episode status for these episodes to 'Get', then you can complete the purchase path again to update ownership. To do this, make sure you are logged into the account in which you initially made the purchase and continue the steps to purchase it again. You will be asked to confirm your purchase, and then be notified that you already own the content, and be prompted to download it again. If you are not logged into the account you used to make your initial purchase the first time, you will be charged again. Once the product is re-acquired, you will be able to download other episodes.

Lastly, please note that if you delete the application from your device, this will also delete all games saves, installed content, and ownership flags for the game. This means your save progress will be lost and you will need to re-acquire all patches and the multi-pack before you can download and play episodes 2-6.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask them here or send us a support ticket at support@telltalegames.com.

• Thank you so much for your help I'll give it a go!

MattP posted: »

Hopefully I can help answer all your questions. The first issue you encountered is something we are aware of and actively trying to resolve

This discussion has been closed.