Things I can't get out of my head

edited June 2008 in Sam & Max
Things I'd have liked to see occur... That didn't...

1) Sybil the teen idol
I don't know why, but ever since that part of Moi Better Blues I kept wanting to see whay Sybil would have looked like if she had drunken from the fountain. I'm weird I know. For some reason I picture her using it to get yet another career.

2) Jimmy Two-Teeth Balboa
For some reason I keep wanting to see a Mike Tyson's Punch Out game where Jimmy raises in the ranks to become champion of the rat world!

3) C.O.P.S. Hard Core Rappers
Maybe my brain took too hard of a whap, but I for one really liked their rap, very Nerd-Core and I want more.

4) Flint Paper: The FPS
I just want to see a comedy themed FPS based on the exploits of Flint Paper.

5) Operation: Monster Edition
I would kill for a version of "Operation" starring the Monster. That would be freaking awesome.

What about you other board posters?

Comments

• edited May 2008
    HWalsh wrote: »
    2) Jimmy Two-Teeth Balboa
    For some reason I keep wanting to see a Mike Tyson's Punch Out game where Jimmy raises in the ranks to become champion of the rat world!

3) C.O.P.S. Hard Core Rappers
    Maybe my brain took too hard of a whap, but I for one really liked their rap, very Nerd-Core and I want more.
    Those two are just strange enough to work.

I like the idea of the COPS rapping, as I bet it would be just hillarious to hear them try. :D
  • edited May 2008
    Jimmy Two-Teeth's Punch Out!

Game Summary:

You play as Jimmy Two-Teeth as he works to fight his way to the top of the RBA (Rat Boxing Association) Rankings and earn enough money to pay for the operation to save his son Timmy. Along the way he'll have to take on a number of dangerous opponants including such great foes as: "Johnny Whiskers" and ultimately the undefeated champion "Boxing Betty"

Controls:

Using a standard keyboard setup:

A Key: This key makes Jimmy dodge to the left.
    D Key: This key makes Jimmy dodge to the right.
    S Key: This key makes Jimmy block.
    W key: When pressed in combination with the left or right punch buttons causes jimmy to aim for the head of his opponant.

Left Arrow Key: This causes Jimmy to throw a left hook body blow.
    Right Arrow Key: This causes Jimmy to throw a right hook body blow.

Notes: Each opponant has a special trick move, Betty, the final boss, will knock Jimmy out in one hit if she lands a blow within the first round of the fight. After that she is simply another fighter...

Please tell me that everyone knows what game I am making fun of...
  • edited May 2008
    Jimmy Two-Teeth's Punch Out!

Game Summary:

You play as Jimmy Two-Teeth as he works to fight his way to the top of the RBA (Rat Boxing Association) Rankings and earn enough money to pay for the operation to save his son Timmy. Along the way he'll have to take on a number of dangerous opponants including such great foes as: "Johnny Whiskers" and ultimately the undefeated champion "Boxing Betty"

Controls:

Using a standard keyboard setup:

A Key: This key makes Jimmy dodge to the left.
    D Key: This key makes Jimmy dodge to the right.
    S Key: This key makes Jimmy block.
    W key: When pressed in combination with the left or right punch buttons causes jimmy to aim for the head of his opponant.

Left Arrow Key: This causes Jimmy to throw a left hook body blow.
    Right Arrow Key: This causes Jimmy to throw a right hook body blow.

Notes: Each opponant has a special trick move, Betty, the final boss, will knock Jimmy out in one hit if she lands a blow within the first round of the fight. After that she is simply another fighter...

Please tell me that everyone knows what game I am making fun of...

And, if you remain unbeatable for the whole game, you get to fight Glass Joe!!
  • edited June 2008
    I wanted to see what was across the river Styx in 205 that the molemen didn't want us to know about.
  • edited June 2008
    Maybe that's where Season 3 will take place?
  • edited June 2008
    Things I'd have liked to see occur... That didn't...

1) Sybil the teen idol
    I don't know why, but ever since that part of Moi Better Blues I kept wanting to see whay Sybil would have looked like if she had drunken from the fountain. I'm weird I know. For some reason I picture her using it to get yet another career

i wanted to see that to actually.....come to think of it...yeah..
  • edited June 2008
    We should start a petition... Or like... Just beg Tale Tell...
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    You would dare talk to Tale Tell?! But they are our evil arch-nemesis from the negaverse!
  • edited June 2008
    Will wrote: »
    You would dare talk to Tale Tell?! But they are our evil arch-nemesis from the negaverse!
    Them make games that are TOO long!

So then what's the negaverse company that makes the Not Lego Star Wars games?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    Us :(
  • edited June 2008
    Akk forgive my impertenance Jake. I goofed.

I accept the punishment that you will unleash on me...
  • edited June 2008
    You heard the poor fella, Jake.

RELEASE THE RABID MONKEYS!!
  • edited June 2008
    Zeek wrote: »
    You heard the poor fella, Jake.

RELEASE THE RABID MONKEYS!!

RELEASE SONIC NEXT-GEN!RELEASE GIGLI!RELEASE MANOS THE HANDS OF FATE!RELEASE FRAGRANCE OF POOPSMITH!RELEASE THE PITBULLS!RELEASE ALL CAPS!PUSH THE BUTTON FRANK!*Maniacal laughter*
  • edited June 2008
    RELEASE SONIC NEXT-GEN!RELEASE GIGLI!RELEASE MANOS THE HANDS OF FATE!RELEASE FRAGRANCE OF POOPSMITH!RELEASE THE PITBULLS!RELEASE ALL CAPS!PUSH THE BUTTON FRANK!*Maniacal laughter*

Possibly not as funny as you'd hoped.
  • edited June 2008
    Do you mean the Westwood Studio's 'Hand Of Fate'? cos I loved that.
  • edited June 2008
    Do you mean the Westwood Studio's 'Hand Of Fate'? cos I loved that.

nope. he meant this gem of a movie
  • edited June 2008
    tabacco wrote: »

Exactly.I didn't hope.I knew it sucked.I just named dumb and bad things.
  • edited June 2008
    Dedlok wrote: »

I Am ToRGo.I GuArD ThE HOUse WHilE THe MASTer IS AwaY...
  • edited June 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    Ah, give him some time. Eventually he'll figure out that saying random things in all caps is not funny.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    Exactly.I didn't hope.I knew it sucked.I just named dumb and bad things.

fortunately you're from a zoo, though. so there's that!
  • edited June 2008

Oh dear. It looks worse than Evil Dead.
  • edited June 2008

You can find it MST3KED for free on youtube... and Mitchell(that song... uh,whenever I here the "My My My, Mitchell"I get the urge to regurge.).My favorite episode."Oh no, It's starting again!" "Manos: The Hands Of Fate was filmed on location in a vacant lot." There's a quote I can't remember, it was something along the lines of Torgo having a "Torgover".
  • edited June 2008

If by "worse than evil dead" you mean "Worst than low budget horror perfection caught on film" then, yes, you are correct. :D
  • edited June 2008
    If by "worse than evil dead" you mean "Worst than low budget horror perfection caught on film" then, yes, you are correct. :D

I really hated that movie. I think though, mybrother disowned me when I told him that.
  • edited June 2008
    I really hated that movie. I think though, mybrother disowned me when I told him that.

Rightfully so. I would have too if you had said that to me. :D
  • edited June 2008
    I want to see Max decapitate something with his teeth or pretend he has rabies or both.

I want to see Sam dressed in yellow & crack Dick Tracey jokes. Also, for another McGruff joke; him telling Max to take a bite out of crime.
  • edited June 2008
    Rightfully so. I would have too if you had said that to me. :D

I hate that movie.
  • edited June 2008
    I hate that movie.

*Disowns Harley Quinn* :D
    Also, for another McGruff joke; him telling Max to take a bite out of crime.

Thing is, Sam would never ever EVER do that as he absolutely DESPISES MacGruff (and anyone who vene mentions him infront of him).
  • edited June 2008
    *disowns Harley Quinn* :d

Thing Is, Sam Would Never Ever Ever Do That As He Absolutely Despises Macgruff (and Anyone Who Vene Mentions Him Infront Of Him).

Damn You Macgruff!!!!!!!!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.