review in today's paper

edited June 2008 in Sam & Max
they had a very nice review of sam & max season 2 in todays paper..the herald sun which is the most pop. aussie paper with a circulation of abt 600, 000 .. so hopefully you'll see more aussie sales this week :D

Comments

• edited June 2008
    any chance of a scan?
  • edited June 2008
    yeah i'll scan it later today
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    Woo, great news! Thanks for the info.
  • edited June 2008
    here ya go
  • edited June 2008
    I like how you left the StarWarsGamesLucasarts story next to it :)
  • edited June 2008
    the voice acting isn't as good?...the voice acting...the...i think you austrians totally have no clue....no, wait...that was me.:D
    anyway, nice find..
  • edited June 2008
    The graphics need polishing?
    I thought that added to the charm of the games.
    You could easily play a slickly animated game, but it would feel empty and soulless..
  • edited June 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    the voice acting isn't as good?...the voice acting...the...i think you austrians totally have no clue....no, wait...that was me.:D
    anyway, nice find..

Austrians? They have schnitzels.

Australians? We have kangaroos. Which can also be made into schnitzels.
  • edited June 2008
    kangaroo-schnitzel...that's one of the best ideas i heard this week. so, how about, i come over to australia and you make me some. i think that's right next to where i live...:D
  • edited June 2008
    thanks hero
  • edited June 2008
    Wow that's awesome! :) Thanks for sharing.

I recently saw Sam & Max in ONM (UK) :D
  • edited June 2008
    I keep plugging Sam and Max to my peers at work. They WILL buy it. One day.
  • edited June 2008
    Harley Quinn, download the free episode 104 and give it to them on CD/share the file etc etc... tell them to give it a try, see if they like it.

Of course, they might and then they'll buy them all!

I lent my S1 DVD to a friend and after he'd played through them all, plus the free 201 I gave him, he's going to buy the rest of S2 (upgrade) and probably future seasons as well :)
  • edited June 2008
    Ah that is an idea. Won't be lending them MY dvd tho, I've learnt my lesson about lending stuff! *grunts*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.