Second game

edited June 2008 in General Chat
You said there would be "Two unannounced series." One of them is Strong Bad, but whats the other one? When will you tell us?

Comments

• edited June 2008
    Probably not in this thread :)
  • edited June 2008
    Ooh, maybe tabacco is trying to trick us. He must have hidden the game name in his message...

"Probably not in this thread"
    Can be rearranged to read -->
    "Dan Nil the Poor Baby Shirt"

I know you guys are going for creativity, but I can't even see Telltale creating a good game about a poor baby shirt. Is this some alternate reality where baby shirts have economic status, names, and can solve puzzles?
  • edited June 2008
    A certain blog post carries a hint:
    This is the second interview of three that GameCyte conducted during a visit to our office a few weeks ago. The first (viewable here), was with executive producer Brett Tosti, talking about Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. The last video will be with veteran designer Mike Stemmle, talking about Strong Bad and... some other stuff.
    Telltale is starting to mention "the mystery franchise" in increasingly visible ways, so we can probably expect the news to break sooner rather than later.
  • edited June 2008
    *prays* Spice Girls game, come on Spice Girls game!
  • edited June 2008
    Or Fox bunny Fox
  • edited June 2008
    Or Fox bunny Fox

Fox Bunny Funny
  • edited June 2008
    This is technically a nitpick, but it'd be their third- wait, no, fourth- oh, wait fifth... yeah, fifth. Their fifth series, and their... uh... well, like, let's see-
    +5
    --

So, 22nd game if we're counting all the announced games, probably like the 38th if it comes out after SBCG4AP and Sam & Max Season 3.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    Pretty sure zachspyfox said "second unannounced series," not "second series," or "second game."

I like your math, though!
  • edited June 2008
    Its "Dr. TRAN" ^__^.... .. .. no?
  • edited June 2008
    I actually had a dream last night that you announced it. (Yes, you specifically, Jake) It was Darkwing Duck of all things. :D No idea why I dreamt that... I never even liked DWD. :p
  • edited June 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Pretty sure zachspyfox said "second unannounced series," not "second series," or "second game."

I like your math, though!
    Yeah, I know, but I was referring to the thread title.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    I see!
  • edited June 2008
    Well, Double Fine also has a "coming soon" un-announced psychonauts project too. Maybe Telltale is working on an episodic Psychonauts series!! That would be freaking sweet! After all, Double Fine and Telltale were both founded by ex-lucasarts members. Shouldn't they be friends?

Anyway, a Psychonauts series would be da-mazing.
  • edited June 2008
    No they don't. The 'coming soon' just means a Psychonauts page is coming soon. It's been like that ever since they redesigned and removed the old Psychonauts page. You're just reading what you want to hear into it :)
  • edited June 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    No they don't. The 'coming soon' just means a Psychonauts page is coming soon. It's been like that ever since they redesigned and removed the old Psychonauts page. You're just reading what you want to hear into it :)

Oooo, Telltale doing a coverup for Double fine. I love it.:D

Oooo, I found yet another refernce to Psychonautson your site. Conspiracy I say.
  • edited June 2008
    wheres the jump to conclusions mat when you need it.. Jake you've let me down!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.