Problem loading the game

edited November 2013 in Game Support

Hi! I have the following problem: Whenever I try loading a game it will suggest going back to a previous save point. Wether I say no or yes to that, the game will go to a black screen and then crash after a minute or so.

I have downloaded the support tool and got the following results:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2rj67g

I´d really like to continue playing this game (and your future ones), so please help me out here.
Thanks!

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited November 2013

28K 30 Nov 23:39 ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/The Walking Dead/TheWalkingDead.app/Contents/Resources/Pack/default/prefs.prop
    27K 30 Nov 23:39 ~/Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/TheWalkingDead/prefs.prop

You have 2 active prefs.prop files.

Please run this script to fix it. It creates backup copies of both prefs.prop files, and moves the Steam prefs.prop to the savegame folder.

• Whee! It´s working again!

Thanks!

DjNDB posted: »

28K 30 Nov 23:39 ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/The Walking Dead/TheWalkingDead.app/Contents/Resources/Pack/default/pref

• I purchased TWD episodes 2-5+400 day bundle on my iPad and iPhone but It hasn't downloaded and I have been charged for the purchase. Can anyone help me with me having to be charge again for something I wasn't able to download the first time!

This discussion has been closed.