Walking dead and Jurassic park don't work

edited December 2013 in Game Support

I have had both games since October and played them with no issues. Now when I try to play Walking Dead it says that I have to go to the Telltale website and purchase the game to continue. I already paid for it once, order 934875.
The Jurassic Park game starts and when I click on "Load Game", it goes to a black screen and just stays there.

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

For The Walking Dead you can try deleting the login data from the registry.

First, open a command window.
    Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "cmd" and press enter
    Windows Vista / 7: Press the Windows key. Type in "cmd" and press enter
    Windows 8: At the start screen, type in "cmd" and press enter

Then copy the command line below and paste it into the command window, press enter, and confirm the question:
    REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Telltale Games\Launcher"

Not sure what's happening with Jurassic Park. You can try renaming the savegame folder to deactivate it to see if it helps.
    %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Telltale Games\Jurassic Park The Game

• Is there a way to reload these games and start all over? Also with Jurassic Park when it was working it wouldn't start from the desktop icon unless I first rebooted the computer.

DjNDB posted: »

For The Walking Dead you can try deleting the login data from the registry. First, open a command window. Windows XP: Go to your start men

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited December 2013

Deleting the savegame folders and login data should remove the relevant data to let you start over.
    If that's not enough you can uninstall the games and redownload them from the "my games" section.

jerrys1 posted: »

Is there a way to reload these games and start all over? Also with Jurassic Park when it was working it wouldn't start from the desktop icon unless I first rebooted the computer.

This discussion has been closed.