202: Sam's Tee

edited June 2008 in Sam & Max
Don't you think that when Sam is turned into a nipper and he wears a tee with Max's face it should have been the skull and cross bones design for the geek in us? Or is that just me?

Comments

• edited June 2008
    I'm too lazy to dig up the thread but the shirt is actually randomly determined with one of the options being the skull and bones design.
    edit: I do, however, still have the screenshot I made:
    29binm0.jpg
  • edited June 2008
    Oh wow! Thanks!

But worry telltale makers. It means you are on my wavelength.
  • edited June 2008
    Harald B wrote: »
    I'm too lazy to dig up the thread
    this Thread?
  • edited June 2008
    Don't you think that when Sam is turned into a nipper and he wears a tee with Max's face it should have been the skull and cross bones design for the geek in us? Or is that just me?

There are four designs, and they switch randomly when you complete the game and reload.

The designs are
    - Plain rabbit head Max
    - Max crossbone
    - Dark blue with yellow star ("Phoney Bone")
    - Orange with a blue pacman ghost (like the one the guy in Texa Hold'em wears)
  • edited June 2008
    Harald B wrote: »
    I'm too lazy to dig up the thread but the shirt is actually randomly determined with one of the options being the skull and bones design.
    edit: I do, however, still have the screenshot I made:
    29binm0.jpg

Product placement!!! Shameful.

On a side note, they should put a copy of Surfin the highway in their office next season. It could be part of a stack of books holding up part of Sam's desk.
  • edited June 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    this Thread?

Tis the right colour.

I liked how they snuck in some of the creators names on the jars of brains in one of the animated series eps. so added the book in the office would make me squee.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.