When do we get the Season 2 Soundtrack?

YitYit
edited June 2008 in Sam & Max
I need something to listen to in my car! I loved the first one!

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    Details about Season Two merchandise will be coming soon probably. :)
  • edited June 2008
    Jake wrote: »

i'll be waitin
  • edited June 2008
    Jake wrote: »

Well that's reassuring :p
  • edited June 2008
    Isn't it interesting that we have a splash1 and a Hero1 but we never hear from any splash or Hero?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    Emily talks about things here. But not much.
  • edited June 2008
    Wow, I thought another case file was out of the question. I'm excited though... and worried since I'm going to have to buy all of this stuff. My poor wallet.
  • edited June 2008
    sm15.jpg

Now that's what I call a gun!!! I so want this baby when it's done. And yaaaaaaay at the possibility of a Max plush!

What about Action figures or those bendy type models/figures?!
  • edited June 2008
    Ahh, the last time you barely had enough money for the hardcover and now you're on a Sam&Max shopping spree?? You won the lottery or you are you just addicted now...like the rest of us?
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Wow, I thought another case file was out of the question.
    I think, it was never "out of the question"...just anybody from Telltale said that they wouldn't confirm or deny if there will be a season 2 case file.
  • edited June 2008
    Well, I hope they put some neat crap in there. Who knows, maybe they're all working their butts off day and night stuffing them as we speak.
  • edited June 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    Ahh, the last time you barely had enough money for the hardcover and now you're on a Sam&Max shopping spree?? You won the lottery or you are you just addicted now...like the rest of us?

I think, it was never "out of the question"...just anybody from Telltale said that they wouldn't confirm or deny if there will be a season 2 case file.

Nah I still don't have the money, I'm just hoping I will once these are released! But I did give in the the hardback. Yes I am weak.
  • edited June 2008
    I hope the next case file (if there is one) has another pin. I lost my One Rabbit, One Law pin and now my hat feels empty.
  • edited June 2008
    Well, I don't know what could justify a pin this season.
  • edited June 2008
    Maybe one with Max saying 'Go to Hell!'
  • edited June 2008
    Well, I don't know what could justify a pin this season.
    Doesn't the same kind of apply to last season? I mean, yeah, he was president, so campaign, so campaign stuff, but yeah...
    What about the High Priest medallion? That could be made a pin. Although it'd probably be better as just a coin-type thing.
  • edited June 2008
    Chocolate gold medallion!
  • edited June 2008
    Maybe one with Max saying 'Go to Hell!'

Nah, if the Max plush does talk, it should be "DEATH FROM ABOVE!", or nothing at all. ;)
  • edited June 2008
    Nah, if the Max plush does talk, it should be "DEATH FROM ABOVE!", or nothing at all. ;)

We're talking about a pin, not a plush doll.
  • edited June 2008
    Wow, I thought another case file was out of the question. I'm excited though... and worried since I'm going to have to buy all of this stuff. My poor wallet.

I was just about to post this about this - sweet!
    Did you guys decide to make it because us fans wanted it so much (because I know you guys were pretty certain on not doing it)?
  • edited June 2008
    Does anyone know what kind of price-range could be expected for that statue?
  • edited June 2008
    Well, whatever it is, the shipping is going to be pretty high too.
  • edited June 2008
    no but I was wondering bout that too.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.