Help Me Plz!!!!!

edited December 2008 in Game Support
I just Bought Hard Evidence today and when I try to install it I get an error that says Codnot intallize Direct3d. Make sure you have Current Video Drivers (witch I do) and close any other applications. What do I do? :confused:

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    What kind of video card do you have? That error usually means that either your video drivers or DirectX are not up to date, or you are using a video card that can't run the game.
  • edited June 2008
    I just Bought Hard Evidence today and when I try to install it I get an error that says Codnot intallize Direct3d. Make sure you have Current Video Drivers (witch I do) and close any other applications. What do I do? :confused:
    I had the same problem with Moai Better Blues but when I reinstalled it later it worked fine.
  • edited June 2008
    Yeah try updating your video card drivers, you can download them from the website of the company that made your video card.
  • edited December 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    What kind of video card do you have? That error usually means that either your video drivers or DirectX are not up to date, or you are using a video card that can't run the game.

hi emily can u please help me i brought csi ny and i am stuck on the kitchen season case 2 i cant find the apen when i click on the one that glows in the corner but it will not let me take it keeps saying i missing something theres three items find 2 but not the apen it will not let me take the two i find please help :(
  • edited December 2008
    Ctigerlass we didn't actually make CSI NY. We made Hard Evidence and 3 Dimensions of Murder. Sorry. I would try the Ubisoft boards for answers.
This discussion has been closed.