Second summer of s&M please

edited June 2008 in Sam & Max
the title says it all!

Comments

• edited June 2008
    Yes it certainly does...
  • edited June 2008
    whoops!
    um...tobacco, or whoever is in charge of the forums, change the title please... :(
  • edited June 2008
    Considering we know Telltale is putting together a Season 2 DVD for us, and that last year's Summer of Sam and Max had quite a lot of the bonus features from the DVD, I wouldn't be at all surprised if things like the episode commentaries etc made it onto the website at some point in the future.... whether it will be under the "Summer of Sam and Max" banner or not remains to be seen.

Don't forget that last "Summer" (it's winter for me) there wasn't another game being release at the same time... but this year we have SBCG4AP coming out in July, so it's not like we'll exactly be starved for content on this site.
  • edited June 2008
    i think this is a great idea:p:):p:):p:);):):p
  • edited June 2008
    unsilviu wrote: »
    whoops!
    um...tobacco, or whoever is in charge of the forums, change the title please... :(

Hint: click edit.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    There won't be a second Summer of Sam & Max, but we've made lots of fun content for the Season Two DVD, and it will see the light of day online in some new form or another!
  • jmmjmm
    edited June 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    There won't be a second Summer of Sam & Max, but we've made lots of fun content for the Season Two DVD, and it will see the light of day online in some new form or another!

The Fall of Sam & Max?
  • edited June 2008
    jmm wrote: »
    The Fall of Sam & Max?

I was so going to say that
  • edited June 2008
    jmm wrote: »
    The Fall of Sam & Max?

I don't like the sound of that...
  • edited June 2008

When will the DVD come out, anyway?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    Kedri wrote: »
    When will the DVD come out, anyway?

yes
  • MelMel
    edited June 2008
    Hint: click edit.

That doesn't work unfortunately. It'll edit it, but it will only show up as a title for your individual post. The thread title can only be edited by those with the proper authority.

This has been a public service announcement. :p
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    Change the title to what?
  • edited June 2008
    Emily wrote: »

he figured out how to change it himself or someone else did as he made a couple of spelling errors
  • edited June 2008
    yes

*grumble* Telltale humor...

I haven't been around in a while, ok?

Annnd double edit mein gott I am too lazy to read two threads over. Sorry.
  • edited June 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    I originally wrote "Secind summer of sam&max" as the topic title
Sign in to comment in this discussion.