Max vs. Bush

edited August 2008 in Sam & Max
Who would make a better president? Why?

Comments

• edited June 2008
    Max, he's less violently inclined.
  • edited June 2008
    Only one person voted so far, and for max.And with good reason, too!
  • edited June 2008
    vote for Max!!!
    VOTE OR DIE!
    Max said it not me
  • edited June 2008
    Wow, 2 people voted Bush...
  • edited June 2008
    It's true that Bush has done unreasonable actions, but he's not a complete sociopath.
  • edited June 2008
    vyperspit wrote: »
    It's true that Bush has done unreasonable actions, but he's not a complete sociopath.

Just 99.9% of one.
  • edited June 2008
    vyperspit wrote: »
    thats the reason i voted for Max. :D
    Max is 100%. And always on the right path.
  • edited June 2008
    doesn't having a half-assed sociopath suit America more though?
  • edited June 2008
    :eek: Is Nader an option?
  • edited June 2008
    Wow, 2 people voted Bush...

i did but not for george i vote john bush
  • edited June 2008
    At least with Max I know 100% what Im getting, everyone else is a wild card.
  • edited June 2008
    Depends... If Max supports socialized medicine, he'll lose my vote.
  • edited July 2008
    why would anyone vote for Bush?
    i'd pick Max in a second oh right i did!
    *wears pin from Season 1 set*
  • edited July 2008
    Zootch wrote: »
    Depends... If Max supports socialized medicine, he'll lose my vote.
    Because of them damn commies and their universalized health care, right?
  • edited July 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Because of them damn commies and their universalized health care, right?

Well, in so many words- yes
  • edited July 2008
    I saw this thread title and thought, yeah, I'd like to see that as a steel cage match, let Max do some damage :)
  • edited July 2008
    MaxFan wrote: »
    I saw this thread title and thought, yeah, I'd like to see that as a steel cage match, let Max do some damage :)

In this corner, the baddest of bad grammar people, the prez who sez "Childrens, do learn.", George Dubya Bush!In the other corner, the most hyperkinetic of the hyperkinetic rabbit thingies, the most violent, and can somehow carry around a luger without hands while completely naked (not counting fur), Max!
  • edited July 2008
    Max at least knows that he plans to screw us. Bush did it by mistake!
  • edited July 2008
    Max at least knows that he plans to screw us. Bush did it by mistake!

Yet somehow people think he has the initiative, drive and cunning to frame Iraq in an elaborate scheme involving commercial airplanes, the World Trade Center and a national coverup operation.

I just don't think President Bush wanted to work this hard, he wanted to coast through his eight years like the Carter administration.
  • edited July 2008
    I think that Max would do a better job of combating terrorism. I mean, Bush has to start a war if he wants to be even close to being effective. All Max would have to do is bite one of their heads and problem solved! It worked on Hitler!

My vote's for Max!
  • edited July 2008
    NatsFan wrote: »
    I think that Max would do a better job of combating terrorism. I mean, Bush has to start a war if he wants to be even close to being effective. All Max would have to do is bite one of their heads and problem solved! It worked on Hitler!

My vote's for Max!

Makes you wonder why they elect village idiots, but no cartoony violence loving rabbits.
  • edited July 2008
    Makes you wonder why they elect village idiots, but no cartoony violence loving rabbits.

Makes me wonder what level of seriousness you can take an intrinsically dumb and decidedly impossible hypothetical question
  • edited July 2008
    Makes me wonder what level of seriousness you can take an intrinsically dumb and decidedly impossible hypothetical question

Makes me wonder why kids try to rage people on message boards for no good reason... :mad:
  • edited July 2008

I was sarcastic!
  • edited July 2008
    Well, in so many words- yes
    McCarthy would be proud.
  • edited July 2008
    What, you some kinda' Commie?

The fact of the matter is, the association of Hippies and Communists is, rightfully, synonymous.
  • edited July 2008
    I think you people are forgetting the number one threat to American peace, whom Max is ready to fight. It's not commies, terrorists, or libertarians, it's Abraham Lincoln! Max is the only candidate who's not afraid to combat this foe.
  • edited July 2008
    What, you some kinda' Commie?

The fact of the matter is, the association of Hippies and Communists is, rightfully, synonymous.
    Way to go. Seriously. It's good to see that McCarthy is still alive and well.
    Did Walt Kelly teach us nothing?
    And how the hell are hippies and commies synonymous?
    (Hint: They're not.)

As for your original question, no. Not at all. You see, I take Orwell's position on Communism: It's a pleasant idea- everybody's equal, nobody has more than anybody else, etc., but people will never, ever, ever be able to make it work.
  • edited July 2008
    Max.
    Mainly because everyone would be better than bush.

Ps: Hi everyone.
  • edited July 2008
    Welcome Chaosfan!
  • edited July 2008
    Welcome Chaos!I agree with that Bush statement, I bet picking someone off a street with a clean record would be better!
  • edited July 2008
    NatsFan wrote: »
    I think you people are forgetting the number one threat to American peace, whom Max is ready to fight. It's not commies, terrorists, or libertarians, it's Abraham Lincoln! Max is the only candidate who's not afraid to combat this foe.

Wow. That seals my vote. Thanks for redirecting us all (or at least me) to the real issue. B) *votes Max* If Lincoln's statue could come to life and run amok, what's stopping Garfield, Roosevelt, or Jefferson? Scary thought...
  • edited July 2008
    Or Taft?!
  • edited July 2008
    What the... well, it seems pretty obvious to me.

Bush, of course. No contest.

Cheers!

EDIT: Oh, you mean George W. Sorry, my mistake. Max.
  • edited July 2008
    Welcome Chaos!I agree with that Bush statement, I bet picking someone off a street with a clean record would be better!

we tried that, it didn't work...

jimmy_carter.jpg

^ FAIL
  • edited July 2008
    Personally, I can't help but pity George W. Bush, because he may have been infected by Borrelia burgdorferi.
  • edited July 2008
    no doubt max :)
  • edited July 2008
    This Bush would do better at ruling the US than the current one http://trish.is.barelyworking.com/Spring2001/images/RockGardenBush.jpg
  • Sam and Max would have already found Bin Laden and brought him to a violent end...after Max got done testing out his newfound knowledge of weasel-boarding,of course.
  • Zootch wrote: »
    we tried that, it didn't work...

jimmy_carter.jpg

^ fail

oh boy! Habitat for huge manatees! its Jimmy carter!....time for a little target practice.....now where did i leave that browning elephant gun??
Sign in to comment in this discussion.