Flint Paper!

JakeJake Telltale Alumni
edited August 2008 in Sam & Max
Telltale effects artist Marco Brezzo, and animator Tim Reardon put together this top notch render of Flint, and it was too awesome to not share. I think Flint has mistaken you for a beautiful dame, or he's in the middle of an advertisement for some fancy Scotch, or something. There's a big handful of brand new wallpapers on the Season Two bonus disc, and this is one of them, so consider this a sneak peek!

Flint-Small.jpg

Update! Grab the wallpaper early as part of 4 color rebellion's sneak peak at the Season Two DVD.

Comments

• edited June 2008
    Nice! I like the film noir-y lighting.
  • edited June 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    There's a big handful of brand new wallpapers on the Season Two bonus disc, and this is one of them, so consider this a sneak peek!

I almost impulsively asked for a wallpaper. Nice. Please, please include 1680x1050 wallpapers though. :(
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    There are indeed 1680x1050 versions of most all the wallpapers, including Flint-Paper-1680x1050.jpg.
  • edited June 2008
    Awesome.
  • edited June 2008
    Also there better be 1440x900, do you know how hard it is to get wallpapers for that size?! It's ri-ri-ridiculous. Anyway, awesome pic, I love the style, colouring and the out of focus background!
  • edited June 2008
    what a mmmmmmh aaaaaaahhh nnnnnnnh!

Can't wait to have the disc in my shaking hands - nice to hear some news about it!:)
  • edited June 2008
    Pretty delicious!
  • edited June 2008
    The film noir lighting is superb! Flint looks soo happy it scares me though.
  • edited June 2008
    OMG, FLINT! *loves*

He really does look like he's contemplating what my organs would sell for on the black market.. there's an almost ravenous look in those eyes....
    edited June 2008
    Hero1 wrote: »
    The film noir lighting is superb! Flint looks soo happy it scares me though.

Yeah. That's the last face you see before things start fading to white.
  • edited June 2008
    There are indeed 1680x1050 versions of most all the wallpapers, including Flint-Paper-1680x1050.jpg.

Better late than never... ;)

Oh Telltale, I do love you. My desktop has been crying out for some new Sam & Max wallpapers - and in 1680x1050? Brilliant.
  • edited June 2008
    are there gonna be any kind of 'bloopers' style wallpapers?
    edited June 2008
    What does that mean?
  • edited June 2008
    That's awesome. I'd love to hear Steve's reaction to it.
  • edited June 2008
    Are any of the wallpapers in 1920x1080?
    edited June 2008
    There are 1920x1200 wallpapers, which should look fine on a 1920x1080 screen, if you center them instead of scale them.
  • edited June 2008
    What does that mean?

well do you know what TV bloopers are? Sort of the mistakes from the actors which they sometimes show? Well I was just meaning kinda random ones like someone silly like Max on the toliet (err ok maybe not that) or something
  • edited June 2008
    why do i find it hard to picture max using a toilet?
  • edited June 2008
    ohh, i can imagine that very well...using it to beat up some thugs.
    edited July 2008
    well do you know what TV bloopers are? Sort of the mistakes from the actors which they sometimes show? Well I was just meaning kinda random ones like someone silly like Max on the toliet (err ok maybe not that) or something

Ah, there's one sort of like that -- the aftermath of a Max vs Jimmy boxing match.
  • edited July 2008
    Ah, there's one sort of like that -- the aftermath of a Max vs Jimmy boxing match.

Can I have a souvenir (sp?) broken tooth from the fight?
  • edited July 2008
    no...not unless you buy the season 2 case file. ;)

(i am not saying, in any way, that a broken off tooth from jimmy is a definite part of a season 2 case file or that one is being made at all or when it will be done. just liked the idea.)
  • edited July 2008
    if there is a case file there better be a granite sandwich in there too
  • edited July 2008
    if there is a case file there better be a granite sandwich in there too

a granite sandwich in pvc or one shaped as an eraser would be neat.

I wonder if they are doin a case file for this one since the previous one took a lot of free time away from of some of the TT staff.
    edited July 2008
    We're definitely doing a case file. All items are already determined, and many are already done or in the process of being manufactured. It's a cool case file this year! Probably cooler than last year's.
  • edited July 2008
    We're definitely doing a case file..
    AAAaaaahhhhh! Awesome. I waited long to read this sentence. You made my day! :D
  • edited July 2008
    wooooooooooooooooooooooo
    edited July 2008
    If anyone wants the cool Flint wallpaper early, 4 color rebellion got it as an exclusive as part of their Season Two DVD preview.
  • edited July 2008
    Whoa, how did I miss this thread. My desktop is smoking! Thanks!
  • edited August 2008
    He gives me an undying urge to smoke.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.