Sam And Max Wiki

edited July 2008 in Sam & Max
I was looking for some more info on Sam and Max and found this
http://samandmax.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Sadly it is extremely lacking. If you can(or want to) help bring this up to scratch.

Comments

• edited June 2008
    Seems promising though if we can get people like Steve to add to it.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    I was thinking of turning samandmax.net largely into a Sam & Max wiki. If I did such a thing, would you guys have any interest in helping? I'm sitting on dozens and dozens of pieces of odd Sam & Max memorabilia, comic shorts, and the whole news archive from samandmax.net, which would be a pretty strong start to a wiki.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    (please say yes)
  • edited June 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    I was thinking of turning samandmax.net largely into a Sam & Max wiki. If I did such a thing, would you guys have any interest in helping? I'm sitting on dozens and dozens of pieces of odd Sam & Max memorabilia, comic shorts, and the whole news archive from samandmax.net, which would be a pretty strong start to a wiki.

i can't do any coding but i can try and write stuff if you want
  • edited June 2008
    Sure, I'd try to pitch in!
  • edited June 2008
    I'd love to contribute a bit. :D
  • edited June 2008
    I'd love to contribute, but I'm a newbie.
  • edited June 2008
    I'd love to get stuck in. I've done sites before but I'm a little rusty.
  • edited June 2008
    Sure, I'd love to help, if I can. ^^
  • edited July 2008

Yep, I'd be more than happy to edit some articles!
  • edited July 2008
    Do you think this could turn out to be like the H*R wiki? If so, I'd be all for it.
  • edited July 2008
    StonkBad wrote: »
    Do you think this could turn out to be like the H*R wiki?

god I hope not.
  • edited July 2008

I'll help! I'm a big fan! I know it all! I'll help I'll help a lot!
  • edited July 2008
    I will gladly help all I can.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.