New Sam & Max Flash Trailer Viewer On The Front Page (The Longest Thread Name Ever)

edited July 2008 in Sam & Max
Sam & Max enter the front page once again...... Could this mean progress on the bonus DVD?!?!?!

It's speculation time people!

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    The bonus DVD is done and off to replication, and that trailer viewer has been part of the front page since the What's New Beelzebub ad was there... speculate away :D
  • edited July 2008
    It has? I don't recall seeing that picture before. Do you mean recently-since the What's New Beelzebub ad or months ago-since the What's New Beelzebub ad?
    The fact that this close to the Strong Bad release Sam & Max is suddenly more important to push is interesting. Either the stage is being set for some big marketing push for Sam & Max or so many people know about SBCG4AP by now that the extra front page attention has lost its value. Probably both, but especially the former.
    Between the dvd, Season 1 Wii, whatever merch is coming soon (case file, soundtrack, that sort of thing) and whatever publishing deals are in the works there'll be plenty of news to announce in one big S&M-fest. The front page can help with that, especially when a lot of inflow is from H*R fans.
  • edited July 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    The bonus DVD is done and off to replication, and that trailer viewer has been part of the front page since the What's New Beelzebub ad was there... speculate away :D

It's changed from the trailer viewer, Jake. ;)
  • edited July 2008
    My poor monies! :D

EDIT:

Is this recent news or was it sent a while ago?
    edited July 2008
    It's changed from the trailer viewer, Jake. ;)

The trailer viewer is identical to the one in the What's New Beelzebub front page ad from a couple months ago. The rest of that front page space has changed, but the trailer viewer remains the same.
    My poor monies! :D

EDIT:

Is this recent news or was it sent a while ago?

Recent news. The first disc we sent in didn't work for some reason, but Doug is actually off right now sending them a second revision. So... yeah really recent. You're hearing it as it happens!
  • edited July 2008
    Yep, just got back from fedex. The first batch had some CRC errors, so we're taking a second shot at it.
  • edited July 2008
    The trailer viewer is identical to the one in the What's New Beelzebub front page ad from a couple months ago. The rest of that front page space has changed, but the trailer viewer remains the same.

The one with Satan, Sam, Max, Flint and Santa? Really? And it let's you view every trailer..... I don't remember that.....:confused:
    Tobacco wrote:
    Yep, just got back from fedex. The first batch had some CRC errors, so we're taking a second shot at it.

Wow, I didn't realise the process was so far along!:)

EDIT: Oh yeah! Has Steve sent in any rough idea of the cover yet or are you guys just working on the discs, at the moment? Sorry for all the questions...
  • edited July 2008
    The one with Satan, Sam, Max, Flint and Santa? Really? And it let's you view every trailer..... I don't remember that.....:confused:

Wow, I didn't realise the process was so far along!:)

EDIT: Oh yeah! Has Steve sent in any rough idea of the cover yet or are you guys just working on the discs, at the moment? Sorry for all the questions...

The cover's off to the printer already! It has more lead time than the discs :)
    edited July 2008
    All will be revealed in good time...

I will say that the cover to the disc this year is awesome, as is the cover (painting!) for the Season Two soundtrack.
  • edited July 2008
    All will be revealed in good time...

I will say that the cover to the disc this year is awesome, as is the cover (painting!) for the Season Two soundtrack.

Will we get a (signed) poster print of the cover?
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Not to overhype you guys, but I agree with Jake. Steve has seriously outdone himself this season.
  • edited July 2008
    Will we get a (signed) poster print of the cover?

Dunno yet. I hope so, because I want one :)
  • edited July 2008
    Will wrote: »
    Not to overhype you guys, but I agree with Jake. Steve has seriously outdone himself this season.

I'm so, totally hyped!:D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.