Sam & Max season 2

edited July 2008 in Sam & Max
Will sam & max season 2 come out in the shops here in the uk or is it only available online? Any help would be greatly appreciated as i loved season one and i cant wait to play season 2:D

Comments

• edited July 2008
    And we don't want shit crazy custom charges again.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    For now, the DVD we'll be putting in our store is the only one. As other retail deals come into place, we'll let you guys know about them.

Also, customs charges aren't within our control, but I can't remember any major problems with the Season One DVD incurring charges except in a few rare cases where forms were filled out incorrectly (and we reimbursed people for those).
  • edited July 2008
    Emily, you are a star.
  • edited July 2008
    i wouldn't have put it that way, but you're probably right.:D

anyway, about customs charges for the disc: assuming it got stuck, i always wondered what the correct value to declare would be. the disc itself is sortof free and that's what the invoice says, if i remember correctly. it could also be considered part of the whole season two set and that costs 34.95$. okay, depending on current exchange rates this may still be free of customs charges, since the limit is something around 22€ in germany.
  • edited July 2008
    i dont think uk customers can be charged as we have already been charged VAT on the content for the uk
  • edited July 2008
    thanks for the help, its always appreciated :D
  • edited July 2008
    patters wrote: »
    i dont think uk customers can be charged as we have already been charged VAT on the content for the uk

I think the VAT actually is a different charge than customs might tack on, but I am not sure.
  • edited July 2008
    I think the VAT actually is a different charge than customs might tack on, but I am not sure.

well i think we have paid whatever it is as it is dlc and there are newish rules for the uk
Sign in to comment in this discussion.