Season Two Bonus DVD

edited July 2008 in Game Support
Hey Doug/ Emily/ Jake,

I'll be going on holiday this Sunday and was wondering if I could give you my credit card details and activation code, early so you could order the bonus disc for me. You see, I probably won't be near an Internet Cafe, where I'm staying and if I am, I'd prefer not to put personal details like that in those computers. If it's possible I'll send an email to Telltale Support with the details as soon as I can.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Er... or you could wait and order it when you get home. Please don't email your credit card number to support.
  • edited July 2008
    Is there any way I could preorder it or make an early payment...at all?:(
  • edited July 2008
    No, but I don't entirely see the point still. We're not going to sell out of it while you're gone.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    We're still a few weeks away from adding the disc to the store, anyway. And Doug's right, we're not going to sell out in the first few days. (Well, if we do, that would be awesome. But if that happened we'd make more discs right away!)
  • edited July 2008
    Okay, Never mind, It's okay. I wasn't afraid of them selling out. It's just if they arrived while I was away, I'd want one to be shipped to my house so that it might arrive by the time I'm back.. Usually when I get something from the TT Store, it takes around a fortnight to arrive (which is how long I'll be away). I was just wondering if it would be out during that time frame. If not, the then no problem.

Thanks for the help! :)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Hopefully it'll be a speedier delivery this time... we recently switched around some of our shipping services and international shipping should be more reliable now.

Enjoy your vacation!
This discussion has been closed.