Telltale Game Idea

edited December 2013 in Forum Games
 I've been a fan of Telltale games for a few years now and recently I've had a idea. With the huge success of The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us both being somewhat "dark" and "grittier" I'm wondering what it would be like for Telltale to do there interpretation on one of my favorite television shows American Horror Story. I personally feel that Telltale could pull off making another "dark" interactive game of American Horror Story. The show already has a gigantic fan base and if they were to make a game like this they could possible get there hands on some amazing voice actors. (Possibly actors from the show) I know I would absolutely love to play a Telltale American Horror Story game but I do see some problems with it. For one thing they would probably have to do some sort of negotiations to be able to make a game based off the show like they did with The Walking Dead and the big issue I see with it is although American Horror Story has a huge fan base here in America I know the show does not broadcast to other countries so although the sales would be strong in America they would probably be lower outside of America. Though if they did this it might give the show the possibility to broaden there viewings. I'm just wondering what everyone thinks about a Telltale American Horror Story game.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.