All who have not yet played Sam&Max, come HERE

edited July 2008 in Sam & Max
I really havent played Sam&Max, like, ever.:eek:

Comments

• edited July 2008
    i also haven't, due to a PC deficiency.
  • edited July 2008
    Well, I just downloaded a demo of some episode that some guy linked from a blog... and I played it for 5min. I liked it. I plan to play through at least half of it before deciding if I should purchase the upcoming Wii version. Not much of a downloadable computer games kind of gamer.;)
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Greetings! I'd like to just mention that we have made the full episode of Abe Lincoln Must Die! (a nice episode from the first season of Sam and Max) available to play, totally free!
  • edited July 2008
    BadStrong wrote: »
    I plan to play through at least half of it

Oh, be sure at least to play until you (only a very minor spoiler)
    start the war
    :)
  • edited July 2008
    Both seasons are available on Gametap, which is 99 cents for the first month. While I would like to see both Telltale and Gametap make money, If you are so inclined you could
    probably finish at least one season, if not both, in that first month for 99 cents
    . Just an idea... although you might find that you prefer a $60 yearly subscription to Gametap, or to buy the PC version through Telltale or wait for the Wii version, which should be fun.
  • edited July 2008
    What an amazing thread.
  • edited July 2008
    :O u have not played sam and max? not even the old game? damn dude, go get ur pocket out and cash out for sam and max^^
  • ArtArt
    edited July 2008
    Hi,

Just read the damn comics! 1-12.
    You will know every thing.

See,ya
  • edited July 2008
    There is the TV series I unscrupulously uploaded onto the internet...
    It's fun to watch
  • well, I just finished Abe Lincoln Must Die! which I LOVED.

Great game, I'm totally getting the complete Season One... I must find out
    Who Chuckles' boss is!

still, It was fun
    Firing a Inter-Continetal Ballistic Missile at Abraham Lincoln & Antartica, Decapitating the President, starting a war between North, South, and West Dakota, and finally watching Secret Service agents dance and sing...

All in the same game! w00t!
  • edited July 2008
    I got the entire Season 2 for my birthday. It's awesome.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.